USHEALTH Group

If you are working strictly for us health you wont be captive but with the cia association this sounds like SHA/ushealth and then you would be captive. They are a ery good company but you are right it is similar to uga/mega/health markets, I used to work for them too. The peoplewho are affiliated with SHA used to be with Mega so they geared the plans to be like the ones the mega people were used too when they were good plans but these are definitely better than those. You can go to the ushealth group website and look over the plans before you make your decision and just make sure you read the fine print in the contract before you sign it It will clearly state in there if you are captive or not.

"Captive" is all relative. If you represent any other companies, you won't get training or support. You get leads every time you write business, but they're not very good and you can only sell U.S. Health products. (They've actually called the prospects to check.) Since the leads go to the Regional Managers, not directly to the agents, they aren't always distributed equitably.

I had a difficult time getting paid by U.S. Health. They also charged me $10.50 a week for E&O. I already had E&O but they still charged me for it. The "E" pen someone mentioned is not $20. Maybe I misunderstood the post, but $25 is deducted from each application you submit until they get $250. You also pay 1% a month interest for advances. So, by the time you get to the 10th month....well, you can figure it out.

I'm a newly licensed agent and this company wants me to produce for them. Does anyone know any info about them? Their policies are underwritten by National Foundation of Life Insurance Company and Freedom Life Insurance Company. I was told that I would also be able to write for Assurant and that I would not be a captive agent. A couple of things concern me. First, it's $150 to get started which I am told is for the training. Also, a potential client cannot get the health insurance without being a member of an assocation called Consumers Independent Association. This sounds very similar to UGA/MEGA but I was told that USHealth's policies are way better and true major medical and I would be able to sleep at night when selling them. Anybody who knows anything about USHEALTH please let me know.

I've been orking with them for years, I became captive this past June. there is no affiliation w Assurant, and no reason to sell that crap if you have this instead. The $169 contracting fee is normal in the industry, they pay your E&O insurance until you are producing. the CIA benefits are supplemental and really good. Anyone making a comparison to NASE/MEGA is way off. they are both associations but US Health products are major medical. They also offer stock with every application. I've been around the block and never seen as good of an opportunity. You earn leads and they go directly into your account. When I was green I didnt think they were great, now I know that they are. My Manager Kelly Morgan bends over backwards to help everyone on our team. I doubt all the managers are as good, but I don't know of any getting the leads directly, it;s possible I guess. If that's the case, you can work with any manager you want. I'm in austin Tx loving it. athena la roux

Back