Vector One Hit

james orlando

3 years ago I worked for a final expense company and they sent me a vector one right after I quit. I was never contacted by vector one again. Now, 3 years later I started with a big name auto insurance company and am in the process of attaining my property and casualty license. Will there be any issue considering that my life insurance license expired and that I potentially have a vector one hit. Or does the hit only impact final expense companies? By the way I’m already hired and passed background check. Thanks in advance.

I have no idea as to the details, nuances, etc., of a specific situation and how it might play out. I also don't know if there's any connection between a life license and a P/C license, but I do know one thing. In most cases/states -- both licenses are issued and regulated by the respective DOI/DOBI/etc.

What I can say is -- even though you've already been hired and passed a background check -- you should clean this up. These things have a funny way of rearing their ugly head at inopportune times. More important, you don't want something causing you a problem, limiting you from doing something, licensing, appointments, etc.

Of course you can contact Vector One and inquire, and then handle it if something shows.

Good luck and all the best in your new career.

Hired and passed the background does not necessarily mean you have passed licensing. Get the Vector cleared up

No, Vector One is not just for FE companies. It will be a problem. Get it cleared up. Pay the money that you owe.

Back