Vermont again tops for insurance regulation environment; Delaware ranks last, report finds

Insurance Forums Staff

Guru
Sponsor
Insurance Forums Staff submitted a new article

Vermont again tops for insurance regulation environment; Delaware ranks last, report finds
bigstock-Montpelier-Vermont-USA-town-158602841.jpg

While Vermont is only state to earn an A+ grade, significant new restrictions imposed on underwriting freedom relegated Delaware to the bottom of R Street Institute’s 2017 Insurance Regulation Report Card.
Continue reading the Original Article.

Wait a minute... why isn't California even mentioned?? You know, the land of "arrest the annuity agent"? I guess the article was geared more towards insurance company regulation rather than insurance agent regulation.

Then correct that mistake. :goofy:

goillini52,

I'm going to ask you not to respond to any of my posts and I'll do all that is in my power to refrain from responding to your juvenile comments. Do you have an applaud sign behind you or do your friends just like reading your snappy little comments?

I'm here for intelligent dialog. I just don't like your approach to a conversation. You're a man of few words and your choice of words contribute nothing.

When you write, do you think first or are you the new Don Rickles?

Last edited:
goillini52,

I'm going to ask you not to respond to any of my posts and I'll do all that is in my power to refrain from responding to your juvenile comments. Do you have an applaud sign behind you or do your friends just like reading your snappy little comments?

I'm here for intelligent dialog. I just don't like your approach to a conversation. You're a man of few words and your choice of words contribute nothing.

When you write, do you think first or are you the new Don Rickles?
Well bless your heart. :twitchy:

I think you should have a conversation with yourself Geronimo. Go look in the mirror and you'll see how many people really care about your opinion of them....I know I sure don't. You've rejected about every comment made to you. :SLEEP:

I'll respect your wishes, and will only comment to you when you say something stupid. I probably won't have to wait very long. :yes:

Well bless your heart. :twitchy:

I think you should have a conversation with yourself Geronimo. Go look in the mirror and you'll see how many people really care about your opinion of them....I know I sure don't. You've rejected about every comment made to you. :SLEEP:

I'll respect your wishes, and will only comment to you when you say something stupid. I probably won't have to wait very long. :yes:

Good! Build that wall!

Back