Vimo Attacks From The Cell Flank!!

correct me if i am wrong...... or confirm if i am correct....... if u go to the vimo website and refuse to enter in any fields for address then u can not go past that point.... if that is the case... then vimo had everything to do with this... because i have all blanks in the address field... i only have a zip

correct me if i am wrong...... or confirm if i am correct....... if u go to the vimo website and refuse to enter in any fields for address then u can not go past that point.... if that is the case... then vimo had everything to do with this... because i have all blanks in the address field... i only have a zip

I'm now officially confused (that doesn't seem to take much nowadays). Did she call in based on the 800 number on the text? Or did she fill out a webform?

This sounds more like an affiliate, or a severly broken website. The good news is, no address, no email address, but you have a working phone number and she answered. She admitted she filled out the request. Heck, you should pay double for that lead :) yeah, just kidding!!!

Dan

I'm now officially confused (that doesn't seem to take much nowadays). Did she call in based on the 800 number on the text? Or did she fill out a webform?

This sounds more like an affiliate, or a severly broken website. The good news is, no address, no email address, but you have a working phone number and she answered. She admitted she filled out the request. Heck, you should pay double for that lead :) yeah, just kidding!!!

Dan

NO!!! SHE NEVER FILLED OUT A FORM, SHE CALLED IN AND I GOT THE LEAD... WITH NO ADDRESS ON IT AND PREGO

my point was someone at vimo home office had to fill out the form because of no address entered and they would be the only ones with the power to over ride the data fields

one simple question, who has the power to over ride the address field??? can a client do it online, or can it only be done at vimo home office.... this little peice of evidence pert near hangs vimo by the short hairs... and with that they are blood suckers

I got a lead the other day from Vimo with no address (email or street address). I requested a credit and it was quickly taken care of.

See below

First NameRobertaLast Name xxxxx Phone614xxxxxxx Evening PhoneContact TimeAddressCityColumbusStateOHCountyFranklinZip43232FaxRequested Coverage Date02/01/2008

Last edited:
NO!!! SHE NEVER FILLED OUT A FORM, SHE CALLED IN AND I GOT THE LEAD... WITH NO ADDRESS ON IT AND PREGO

my point was someone at vimo home office had to fill out the form because of no address entered and they would be the only ones with the power to over ride the data fields

Got it, finally. Thick skull and all, it's soaked in.
Now, one last question, if you got the lead, why didn't you close the deal?:twitchy::twitchy::twitchy:

No need to answer, I think I understand. You didn't have an address to send the policy to!

Dan

Back