Vimo Attacks From The Cell Flank!!

I've had 3 leads so far from Vimo. Two had pre-existing conditions and the third one already was working with an agent. I'm trying another lead service.

I'll give VIMO the benefit of the doubt on these accusations, until I hear otherwise.

They need to do a better job filtering, and I was told that they would take care of that very quickly. Their price is good and my ROR is fine...so far.

Maybe I should clarify. For my situation, I was referring to the shared leads (I pay about $4-$7). I was not referring to VIMO LIVE. I have not had a live lead in quite a while as my bid price is too low.

Last edited:
Just got another text lead from our little buddies at vimo... lady said the same thing as the first one... guess vimo decided not to respond even though we know they follow this site... i guess if you avoid responding the problem will go away, or, they are creating their response. getting attys to craft a response sometimes takes time.

I'm checking with the marketing team to understand the text messaging issue. I haven't heard of any campaigns like that, but if it's happening, we can find it and shut it down asap. If you experience any issues like this, it usually helps to notify us.

Peeler - I don't check this site every day, but you can always get a response if you contact your representative at Vimo with questions.

I read your other complaints regarding the return policy also. The service isn't for everyone and it seems like it's not suiting your needs.

Back