VOIP for business phone?

I've been approached with a voip service called ACN. Ignoring the fact that it's a MLM business, has anyone ever used their services? My acquaintance (a former P&C agent) is trying hard to get me to switch to ACN Digital Phone Service. Any first-hand user experience?

I have had Vonage for about 2 years with no major problems. You can go on the back office and turn up the bandwidth you use for calls and that helps a great deal. If my internet goes down, it rings automaticallyto my cell phone so no lost calls.
Besides unlimited calls to the US & Canada, I also have free calls to Spain and parts of Europe (Mother in Law in Spain) That alone saves us $1200+ annually.
I have my 800 # from Ring Central transfer directly to my phone without any clicks or transfer sounds.

My Vonage for business works perfectly. The caller ID also works well. The same calls that show up as unknown number show up that way on my cell phone. It may not be right for a large office that needs to transfer calls to extensions, ect., but it has worked flawlessly with a very feature rich service for me.

I just scrolled through my CID on my phone and it showed the name and number. When I look online at the Vonage records it just shows numbers, but when my phone rings it shows name and number on it. It may be a function of the handset as well as the carrier?

All I'd like is for my business name to show up on people's caller ID. Right now I have home phone service through Comcast and they tell me there's no way to my business name to show up with a residential package - only a business package which is triple the rates.

Anyone have any options for my biz name to show up on caller ID?

What's the best place to get an 800 number for your business? Do they charge you on the incoming minutes each month or is it unliminited incoming?

Thank you

Back