Wal Mart is Trying to Steal Your Clients

Not many walmart customers have 400, laying around to pre pay. Now if they offer 50 per month, it would sell. Anything that makes people aware and gets them thinking about of life insurance, helps us. When they get our mailers or phone call.

It would be interesting to see the questions on the app. Since it is 1 yr covg only, no such thing as graded or modified coverage. Can you imagine the contestability investigations on any death claims?

While I think it will dramatically under-perform...

I can't wait to see the problems Walmart and MetLife have with people buying the cards but not calling in for approval. MetLife thinks they have problems with unclaimed property now, just wait. Also, I can see tons of potential claims where someone bought the card and thought that was it.

This link has a little more info.
Selling Now On Walmart Shelves — MetLife Life Insurance | Insurance Capital
Yes, it's non-renewable. Yes, it's annual premium.
Not too worried my FE clients will pay the $400+ at checkout. However, I will prefill a few replacement forms, just in case.

No, they won't do that if that's how it works. I'm not worried about replacing them but it will be something the normal FE prospect takes a look at.

If they have to pay up front it won't be an issue at all.

Not many walmart customers have 400, laying around

Let's see, given the choice of spending $400 on an 42" LCD flatscreen, or life insurance? My bet is the walmart customer is buying that tv......

Not many walmart customers have 400, laying around
Let's see, given the choice of spending $400 on an 42" LCD flatscreen, or life insurance? My bet is the walmart customer is buying that tv......

Maybe they will offer the life ins on a layaway plan......

Don't know that there is too much need for concern, but my god is there anything they don't sell?

Back