Want to go Indy

Keith Angelle

I am a licensed L/H producer. I've been in the insurance business for many years as a captive agent. I have experience in Medicare, Health, Final Expense, and Ancillary products. I am ready to start soon, but I need advice on which FMO/IMO to go with, as I've noticed there are several. Thanks for your help.

I'm not sure on the Medicare, Health, Final Expense, and Ancillary products as I help more people with the P&C distribution, but I do know a great life brokerage that has been wonderful to work with. PM if you are ever interested in me connecting you with my contact at Brokers Alliance.

I am a licensed L/H producer. I've been in the insurance business for many years as a captive agent. I have experience in Medicare, Health, Final Expense, and Ancillary products. I am ready to start soon, but I need advice on which FMO/IMO to go with, as I've noticed there are several. Thanks for your help.
Check out Todd King on the Forum. He's a straight shooter and offers all of those lines. :yes:

Be very careful when you drop all your contracts with one shop... diversify if you can. Less heartburn that way... but you end up truly Indy.

Ritter IM is not bad for Medicare, Health, Final Expense, and Ancillary products.

Ritter IM just recently added life insurance to its product profile nationwide.

Back