Want to Hire an Overseas Telemarketer? Here's How! (it's Easier Than You Think)

I think you had a typo. You meant to say it’s put together by Westfall do you know it’s a ripoff.

You don’t need to pay anyone to do this.

Rick
I don't need to. I have the time to find my own. But the training process is a hassle and it costs a lot of time (money). If he successfully does what he claims, and I don't know if he does, I'd say it's worth money. IDK about a thousand dollars. I think he's straightforward and offering a legit service though.

We have three programs you can chose from for offshore telemarketing. You can buy leads from us on a per lead basis, you can have us find and train a telemarketer for your specific product for $495 or you can use our managed services where you simply buy blocks of time for a telemarketer, a dialer and data (if you need the last two).

I don't need to. I have the time to find my own. But the training process is a hassle and it costs a lot of time (money). If he successfully does what he claims, and I don't know if he does, I'd say it's worth money. IDK about a thousand dollars. I think he's straightforward and offering a legit service though.

And you know this because....?

Rick

trainedtelemarketers.com sells trained and hireable Filipino Telemarketers for $1,000 setup fee + $3/hr. It's put together by Chris Westfall so you know it's a good outfit.

Lolz. It is absolutely criminal to charge $1000 to choose a TM for you. Training?! Hahahaha. Preying on noob agents. This is why CW is universally despised.

Drop a craigslist ad in the phillipines for $3/hour. You'll have 2 dozen applicants in 6 hours, most of them w callcenter experience and great English accents.

Lolz. It is absolutely criminal to charge $1000 to choose a TM for you. Training?! Hahahaha. Preying on noob agents. This is why CW is universally despised.

Drop a craigslist ad in the phillipines for $3/hour. You'll have 2 dozen applicants in 6 hours, most of them w callcenter experience and great English accents.

Someone who's done several rounds of hiring and firing overseas telemarketers may appreciate a service that outsources the HR work, which is really what we're talking about. And $1,000 isn't much as far as that goes.

We offer hourly packages that include the trained and supervised telemarketer, a 3-line dialer and data. We'll use your script or our script. All of our telemarketers are experienced on insurance campaigns. We pay them top hourly pay (more than $3) a bonus plus health insurance and paid holidays so we get the very best. You can get 20 hours for $190 or 40 hours for $360. You can use that over a week, a month or longer.

Back