We urge CMS to require brokers and agents to reveal commissions, commission residual schedules, bonu

"We also ask CMS to more actively promote and advocate for increased funding for State Health Insurance Assistance Programs (SHIPs)"

We disclose our commissions, how about we disclose the best plan for the consumer!

They don't care at all about the consumers they just want more funding. Because they keep referring to brokers as the bad apples but getting a plan from a broker is their best option and the MA commissions are the same state wide because CMS already regulates it. So there is no steering one plan over the other, actually we want to put them the the best plan possible because our interest is in them being happy and staying.

You can see they are out of touch and not helping any seniors because if they did they would know that the Call Centers are the big problem right now, not to mention the commercials Jimmie Walker dynamite!

Last edited:
Have to definitely disagree with this. Not that it really matters, but I don't think it's a secret that we're paid on commission. You can look it all up online. Supplements are all within a tight range of pay (no significant differences) and Medicare Advantage is all identical, depending on state, regardless of the company.

Wow, Medicare Rights Center....you got us there. Yea, we're gonna sell everyone down the river for an extra $30/month, while damaging our reputations and risking not getting future referrals. Because that makes tons of sense.

I'm not sure what groundbreaking information they're trying to get here. It's all available online. I mean, is it normal to go up to people and ask them what they make? It's pretty ridiculous, to be very honest. Maybe we should start demanding they disclose their pay, too. I mean, God forbid someone get paid for doing their job.

Just another thing to pick and poke at agents as if we're the problem. It's pretty clear these commie think-tanks just want us out of the way so they can try the "death by a thousand paper cuts" option, so that before we know it we're in a breadline and "Daddy government" has taken over.

It won't happen, but God knows they're trying, which is why they want more funding for state SHIPS (navigators). I also work the under-65 marketplace and all I hear all day long is the garbage advice and "help" people got from navigators. Why? Because it's the government, they aren't licensed agents, they don't know the million rules and laws, they can't be fired, they're overworked and underpaid, and they don't give a shit. lol.

All these people know is they hate private businesses and they "rEeEeEeEeEeE" whenever someone mentions it. Stop voting Democrat, and make sure you stay on NAHU to stand in our corner with this stuff. We need to stay organized and vigilant to counter their crap, because they're never gonna stop.
NA WHO? The won't do nothing, nada, zlich!

As a service to agents, I will now agree to pay you the lowest commissions in the industry allowing you to outbid all the clients of Todd Kings fat-cat agents and make them look like the greedy commission-breath bastages that they are.

You’re welcome.

As a service to agents, I will now agree to pay you the lowest commissions in the industry allowing you to outbid all the clients of Todd Kings fat-cat agents and make them look like the greedy commission-breath bastages that they are.

You’re welcome.

The extra $100 per PDP app from Todd is nice. Not sure I should say publicly what he gave per MA app. I was just surprised that he did it on renewals.

He even paid on SS SmartSaver because he felt like it was the right thing to do!

Glad to see you'll offer lower so that we won't have to disclose all this to clients!!

I have had limited dealings with SHIP counselors, and it was mostly observing "advice" given to members of a diabetes forum a few years ago.

They seemed to understand how Medicare works but were clueless about the insurance product side of things.

The extra $100 per PDP app from Todd is nice. Not sure I should say publicly what he gave per MA app. I was just surprised that he did it on renewals.

He even paid on SS SmartSaver because he felt like it was the right thing to do!

Glad to see you'll offer lower so that we won't have to disclose all this to clients!!
Think about the REAL world going forward.
Prospect has both agents at the kitchen table.
Prospect: if I buy this plan from YOU TK-Agent, how much commission will you make?
TK-Agent: $892.37 plus $700 renewals plus $900 marketing allowance plus a $200 gas card plus Todd babysits my kids while I work.
Prospect: OK so if I buy the exact same thing from YOU FEX-agent, how much do you make?
FEX-agent: Well eight bucks but I have to give Scott $12 for the lead out of that. He said I can make it up in volume.

Which do YOU think they will choose? It’s a race to the bottom!

FEX-agent: Well eight bucks but I have to give Scott $12 for the lead out of that. He said I can make it up in volume.
Nothing personal but neither you nor Todd will work for me. I need a FMO that will let me sell this stuff for free. Trying to do all I can to help out the gubment.

Actually, I've never had anyone ask me. And I'm going back 50 years.

I kinda wish they had. I would have said: Not nearly enough. And my kid needs an operation. While we're at it, can we add an extra hundred thousand to this? I could use the money.

Back