Wearable Medigap Plan

Now if CSG, S & S and Toolkit don't show the same premium, I go to the carrier website.

Starting to use tool kits while I am learning FE,. its pretty cool

However S & S I had to cancel
its super clunky, I cant move around, and even that I would deal with but several times I go through adding a person adding docs and meds and it did not do what it was supposed to

I forget exactly what happened the first coupe of times, but the last time many of the plans did not show

I thought it was because of the doctor I removed him and still

I emailed then and got no response,

I do however get lots of emails the system is down today and that will go on for hours

The worst part is it is so hard to mover page to page that when it does not work right at the end its hard to pivot, fast enough to keep engaged well

I don't have it anymore but I don't know how anyone works with it. especially they don't respond to important emails

Starting to use tool kits while I am learning FE,. its pretty cool

However S & S I had to cancel
its super clunky, I cant move around, and even that I would deal with but several times I go through adding a person adding docs and meds and it did not do what it was supposed to

I forget exactly what happened the first coupe of times, but the last time many of the plans did not show

I thought it was because of the doctor I removed him and still

I emailed then and got no response,

I do however get lots of emails the system is down today and that will go on for hours

The worst part is it is so hard to mover page to page that when it does not work right at the end its hard to pivot, fast enough to keep engaged well

I don't have it anymore but I don't know how anyone works with it. especially they don't respond to important emails

Unfortunately, I can’t work without it. There’s no other options to look up correct doctor info.

You probably added doctors and removed them using the new doctor lookup system. It’s wonky.

You should have stuck with the old doctor lookup tool. It still works great. The only issue I have with S&S is that it’s slow.
It’s not 5-10 min slow like Don assumed, it takes 15 seconds for the CRM to update and show the doctor tab. Then, it’s quick.

Unfortunately, I can’t work without it. There’s no other options to look up correct doctor info.

You probably added doctors and removed them using the new doctor lookup system. It’s wonky.

You should have stuck with the old doctor lookup tool. It still works great. The only issue I have with S&S is that it’s slow.
It’s not 5-10 min slow like Don assumed, it takes 15 seconds for the CRM to update and show the doctor tab. Then, it’s quick.

I dont even know the old from the new, I was just on trial

I only saw one doc look up

I don't have a problem finding docs on the integrity tool

I wanted S & S to work because it would store results and had better drug quotes,

I really love the Idea of storing everything

But If I cant get it to show results constancy or at least someone to connect with to show me how to make it work

And for the price they change to be that slow and no one to responded to emails I am concerned about longevity if I store everything in there

and it is longer then 15 seconds sometimes, and it is per frame, its not 15 seconds to get to one thing but for EVERY action to get to quoted there is multible actions

when you get to quotes and have been though so much to get there and the quote is not working that is tough

I bet it was 30 seconds or more on some actions many times

and it is not even AEP yet will it get worse then? is what I wonder

Again its a great concept, I really really wanted it to work I am desperate to have a place to store and quickly get back to results

I dont even know the old from the new, I was just on trial

I only saw one doc look up

I don't have a problem finding docs on the integrity tool

I wanted S & S to work because it would store results and had better drug quotes,

I really love the Idea of storing everything

But If I cant get it to show results constancy or at least someone to connect with to show me how to make it work

And for the price they change to be that slow and no one to responded to emails I am concerned about longevity if I store everything in there
You have to go to help and create a ticket. They've always responded the same day for me.

and it is longer then 15 seconds sometimes, and it is per frame, its not 15 seconds to get to one thing but for EVERY action to get to quoted there is multible actions

when you get to quotes and have been though so much to get there and the quote is not working that is tough

I bet it was 30 seconds or more on some actions many times

and it is not even AEP yet will it get worse then? is what I wonder

Again its a great concept, I really really wanted it to work I am desperate to have a place to store and quickly get back to results

Quotes? Do you use it for med supps? I’ve only used it for MAPD and PDP. It’s just one time that it loads slow there.

Quotes? Do you use it for med supps? I’ve only used it for MAPD and PDP. It’s just one time that it loads slow there.
only MAPD

I am super comfortable with CSG for med supp

Don't know anyway of getting around carrier site for accurate ARP and Al state

and always accurate on CSG for everyone else and enough to guesstimate Alstate even

Actually the reason I quoted MA on their site is to see which ones the doctor takes without having to go plan to plan checking the doc like I do with Integrities Medicare app

And to be able to quickly quote drug prices without having to also go to medicare.gov

Sounds so perfect

but when the plans did not show, and it was UHC DSNP plans that were not showing

which is usually my go to for when, a good DSNP and Food Benefits are needed

only MAPD

I am super comfortable with CSG for med supp

Don't know anyway of getting around carrier site for accurate ARP and Al state

and always accurate on CSG for everyone else and enough to guesstimate Alstate even

Actually the reason I quoted MA on their site is to see which ones the doctor takes without having to go plan to plan checking the doc like I do with Integrities Medicare app

And to be able to quickly quote drug prices without having to also go to medicare.gov

Sounds so perfect

but when the plans did not show, and it was UHC DSNP plans that were not showing

which is usually my go to for when, a good DSNP and Food Benefits are needed

Did you have the DSNP plans checked off? I rarely do DSNP so I’ve never used S&S for DSNP. But, otherwise its highly accurate for accepted doctors on plans.
Like I mentioned before, use the old doctor search tool. Not the new one.
I can’t imagine what I’d do for doctor searches without S&S

Back