Wearable Medigap Plan

Did you have the DSNP plans checked off? I rarely do DSNP so I’ve never used S&S for DSNP. But, otherwise its highly accurate for accepted doctors on plans.
Like I mentioned before, use the old doctor search tool. Not the new one.
I can’t imagine what I’d do for doctor searches without S&S

Yes I did in fact every other DSNP plan showed except the one I wanted

I dont know of old and new doc look ups

I only know the one I seen in training video the one where you pull it into the box

Did you have the DSNP plans checked off? I rarely do DSNP so I’ve never used S&S for DSNP. But, otherwise its highly accurate for accepted doctors on plans.
Like I mentioned before, use the old doctor search tool. Not the new one.
I can’t imagine what I’d do for doctor searches without S&S

And honestly , The worst part was no one responded to my request for help with this, I mean the cost is not cheap

And it is super slow the least thing I would expect is a response about a problem like this

Also I still get emails all the time from them Its down sorry for inconvenience, seems like its down a lot

I don't know. I am caught between you all saying its good despite its short comings and the fact in the few that I used with it were a mess, and the lack of response from them
and also the need for a tool like this is greater then ever before, and the desire to have it work is great

but I had multiple problems during the trial and no response from the email

I don't know maybe I might try it again

I dont know of old and new doc look ups

I only know the one I seen in training video the one where you pull it into the box

That’s the new system. They added back the old system so you can use either one. I prefer the old system and look at one doctor at a time.

Back