Website Building

with the amount of YouTube videos showing how to build a WordPress site I wouldn't turn anywhere else. It's probably the most popular platform online.

I wouldn't recommend ITC. I've had a terrible experience with using this company. I've dealt with a number of different people who all have lacked communication. I don't know if they realize I am a customer who is paying them for a service. I signed up in January, and it is still not setup correctly yet. We ran into some problems with importing some of my contacts. I got mad, and expressed my unhappiness after having multiple issues. I was told maybe it would be best if I just did it myself. How can I be expected to do it myself , when the project manager has struggled to get my setup done correctly? I did not appreciate that kind of response. There is clearly an issue with the system or the person setting my stuff up doesn't know what they are doing. Im still waiting on an answer a week later to why there are still issues.

I wouldn't recommend ITC. I've had a terrible experience with using this company. I've dealt with a number of different people who all have lacked communication. I don't know if they realize I am a customer who is paying them for a service. I signed up in January, and it is still not setup correctly yet. We ran into some problems with importing some of my contacts. I got mad, and expressed my unhappiness after having multiple issues. I was told maybe it would be best if I just did it myself. How can I be expected to do it myself , when the project manager has struggled to get my setup done correctly? I did not appreciate that kind of response. There is clearly an issue with the system or the person setting my stuff up doesn't know what they are doing. Im still waiting on an answer a week later to why there are still issues.

moltern,

I am sorry you have had a bad experience with us. Please contact me directly at [email protected] and I can address your issues directly.

Thank you,

So...just curious...being an RIA makes life so much easier...but, what do people do when they have a B/D?

I always thought the easiest way to go was to use one of the B/D "partners" or providers -- you seem to get a good deal, discounts, etc., and most of all, whatever you do with the website, whatever they do, it's automatically filtered through the B/D for compliance, approval, etc. Is this still a popular option?

If you go with your own web designer, host, whatever -- how do you connect with compliance? What's the flow? Any problems here?

This used to be a big issue for people in my study group.

Thanks.

moltern, did you contact Laird? Is he resolving your issues with ITC?

I second this I am interested in knowing if you did contact Laird as I am considering this company

Back