Website Building

Hey, I'm the founder of Empirical Efficiency (empiricalefficiency.com). I have over 6 years of website and web application development experience and worked 3 years as a specialty commercial insurance underwriter. I also worked a lot with Drupal 7, which could be an interesting option for you to look at. It's a very powerful and flexible CMS. Send me a private message if you want we could look at potential options.

How are these websites any better than a basic GoDaddy sitebuilder production, or going with a NinjaQuoter landing page?

I wouldn't recommend ITC. I've had a terrible experience with using this company. I've dealt with a number of different people who all have lacked communication. I don't know if they realize I am a customer who is paying them for a service. I signed up in January, and it is still not setup correctly yet. We ran into some problems with importing some of my contacts. I got mad, and expressed my unhappiness after having multiple issues. I was told maybe it would be best if I just did it myself. How can I be expected to do it myself , when the project manager has struggled to get my setup done correctly? I did not appreciate that kind of response. There is clearly an issue with the system or the person setting my stuff up doesn't know what they are doing. Im still waiting on an answer a week later to why there are still issues.
Try AgentMethods. Quick set up and GREAT customer service. :yes:

Insurance Websites, Social Media, and Email Marketing

Are you getting leads out of it? Does the content seem canned or is it any good?

I think I'm in the same tech-challenged situation you are so if you could elaborate a bit on your experience it would help! Thanks.
I never got any leads from it. I had the basic plan that doesn't include SEO. They have good content, but I mixed it with my own. When my GoDaddy sites expire later this year, I'm going back to AgentMethods and get their better plan that includes SEO and blogging.

I'm no good with that stuff and don't take the time to make it work. They have a 14 day free trial so you can set it up and see if you like them.

Note....I've built a Wordpress site, 2 GoDaddy sites and a WIX site. The only hits I've had on any of them are a couple of people wanting to do SEO for me, one wanting to post articles on my site, a couple of pranksters and some gal wanting to sex chat. :twitchy:

I never got any leads from it. I had the basic plan that doesn't include SEO. They have good content, but I mixed it with my own. When my GoDaddy sites expire later this year, I'm going back to AgentMethods and get their better plan that includes SEO and blogging.

I'm no good with that stuff and don't take the time to make it work. They have a 14 day free trial so you can set it up and see if you like them.

Note....I've built a Wordpress site, 2 GoDaddy sites and a WIX site. The only hits I've had on any of them are a couple of people wanting to do SEO for me, one wanting to post articles on my site, a couple of pranksters and some gal wanting to sex chat. :twitchy:

I'm with you. I know some HTML and CSS and I've done a few sites but I've learned that I suck at making sites look good.from a design perspective. I've done more than my faire share of Facebook marketing and Google Adwords and I really dislike web marketing, but I know it's important. I get email addresses for all of my leads so not plugging into some type of web based marketing and drip seems a waste.

I like the idea of a service that's good at content writing., and can do it affordably, which it seems like both of the companies in question can. Would you keep me updated after you go with their SEO plan?

Maybe she wanted you to make her a website too.

Back