Website Help for My Fellow Agents

Anybody think we need a minimum post count for thread starters?

I can see both pros and cons.

We would see more posts on existing threads that serve no purpose other than to boost their post count.

Anybody think we need a minimum post count for thread starters?

I can see both pros and cons.

We would see more posts on existing threads that serve no purpose other than to boost their post count.

That's a good idea. Make it 20 posts. That would keep spammers like epic321123 popping on just long enough to try and pimp their wares.:yes:

That's a good idea. Make it 20 posts. That would keep spammers like epic321123 popping on just long enough to try and pimp their wares.:yes:

To play devils advocate, it wouldn't be fair to a consumer who wants to post a question. Like I said there's pros and cons.

Fortunately most of the spammers are so blatant you can almost smell the spam before you click on the thread.

To play devils advocate, it wouldn't be fair to a consumer who wants to post a question. Like I said there's pros and cons.

Fortunately most of the spammers are so blatant you can almost smell the spam before you click on the thread.

That's true about the consumers. Don't know if there's a way to prevent the spammers. Unless if they have less than 20 posts, their post has to be approved by a mod before it shows. Like you say, you can usually smell/spot them a mile away.:yes:

Back