Western Southern Life ?

James -

It would be unethical for any insurance agent to say anything bad about another company. Let me just say this - after you've spoken with them, send me your resume to paul.thehuffgroup@gmail. I am not a recruiter, but I'll show you the absolute BEST insurance opportunity in the country. The guys in 2nd place are a very, very distant 2nd.

Good luck with the interview...

Paul

OK post it.

James -

It would be unethical for any insurance agent to say anything bad about another company. Let me just say this - after you've spoken with them, send me your resume to paul.thehuffgroup@gmail. I am not a recruiter, but I'll show you the absolute BEST insurance opportunity in the country. The guys in 2nd place are a very, very distant 2nd.

Paul

Tell us more about this amazing opportunity....

PAULHUFF said:
James -

Paul

I thought it was unethical to use absolute words such as "absolute best."

Back