WFG or Primerica? What better options are there?

Not sure if you are replying to me or not. My experience is first hand.

No, sorry, it wasn't with you. It's some guy named "Toolbelt" who goes on and on with his bashing. I don't get the bashing about another company, why bad mouth. If you don't like a company, it's ok, but no need to go on and on...

No, sorry, it wasn't with you. It's some guy named "Toolbelt" who goes on and on with his bashing. I don't get the bashing about another company, why bad mouth. If you don't like a company, it's ok, but no need to go on and on...
If you have an issue with annual report facts, or consider it bashing, then your issue isn't really with me, is it?? The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Not about annual reports, all the other stuff you wrote. So people pay for an annual convention, big deal. People pay for other events, the Convention is recognition for the year plus training and yes, motivation (like anywhere else).

Then there are quarterly events with the tickets for a whopping $25, with recognition and training. But you went on and on with other phrases and that was not necessary. What company do you work for?

Not about annual reports, all the other stuff you wrote. So people pay for an annual convention, big deal. People pay for other events, the Convention is recognition for the year plus training and yes, motivation (like anywhere else).

Then there are quarterly events with the tickets for a whopping $25, with recognition and training. But you went on and on with other phrases and that was not necessary. What company do you work for?
I have never worked with a company where you had to pay to attend their convention. I might could understand it if you had a qualification level that would qualify people for a free trip and then offering it to non qualifiers if they wanted to pay but that would take some of the honor away from the qualifier's achievements

I certainly have never had a company charge me to attend a training meeting, quarterly or otherwise.. I have had a few that have paid me and furnished free overnight lodging to attend their training meetings.

I have never worked with a company where you had to pay to attend their convention. I might could understand it if you had a qualification level that would qualify people for a free trip and then offering it to non qualifiers if they wanted to pay but that would take some of the honor away from the qualifier's achievements

I certainly have never had a company charge me to attend a training meeting, quarterly or otherwise.. I have had a few that have paid me and furnished free overnight lodging to attend their training meetings.

Great, that's awesome.

People pay for other events, the Convention is recognition for the year plus training and yes, motivation (like anywhere else).
Pack 40,000 @ $100+ each, in an NFL stadium (during the off season when rental rates are lowest) and what do you have? Are you suggesting an NFL stadium rents for $4M???? How much does the talent on stage receive? I'll give you a clue. Two top Herbalife reps also serve on their board of directors. As a public company, all director compensation must be made public. Those two received between $50k-$65k each for doing a speech at the convention. But your MLM is different of course? ;)

I have never worked with a company where you had to pay to attend their convention.
And don't foget the "company store" set up just outside, where you can purchase souvenirs and more training dvds. And if you're really lucky, a third-party author might even be there to sign one of their books you purchased. And don't forget to book your flight on a specific airline using your assigned reference code. Otherwise, how would corporate receive the royalty rewards.

the Convention is recognition
So let me see if I understand this correctly? The convention is to recognize the efforts and sacrifice of a commission-only sales force......by charging them an admission fee? Thats almost as bad as handing out $6 plastic trophies in lieu of even a modest base pay. Amazing how much traction a piece of plastic generates with a group seeking social acceptance.

Back