WFG or Primerica? What better options are there?

People CAN be successful in ANY environment
Statistically not entirely true. MLM is designed to produce failure. Those that survive are anomalies or oddities. Survival is dependent on the exploitation of both downlines and clients (often one and the same).

Reactions: DHK
A great read. One thing that opened my mind to the potential kool aid effect was the lack of outside education when I was with another organization.

I once asked a rep where is your loyalty? To the company, your RVP, or your family? Guess who in the big picture came in last?
You forgot God!!!! ;)

Just because their methods may be immoral or unethical... doesn't make it illegal. And that's the sad commentary right there.
Unless audited by the FTC, there's no way of making that determination. The FTC leaves that label up to the public to decide. The annual reports create as many questions as answers.

Statistically not entirely true. MLM is designed to produce failure. Those that survive are anomalies or oddities. Survival is dependent on the exploitation of both downlines and clients (often one and the same).

When your success depends on you recruiting people who recruit until you have a group of 100, 200, 300, or 1,000+... just the pure math shows that 1% (or less) will "make it" with a potential full-time income.

I DO like the "empowerment" training-type stuff... but just think of the numbers this lady wants to bring to the "next convention":

Unless audited by the FTC, there's no way of making that determination. The FTC leaves that label up to the public to decide. The annual reports create as many questions as answers.

You do know that Primerica is a publicly traded company subject to SEC oversight... right?

NYSE: PRI

just the pure math shows that 1% (or less) will "make it" with a potential full-time income.
Except that <1% remains in place year over year, while the 99% that join each year churn, making their odds mathematically 0%.

When your success depends on you recruiting people who recruit until you have a group of 100, 200, 300, or 1,000+... just the pure math shows that 1% (or less) will "make it" with a potential full-time income.

I DO like the "empowerment" training-type stuff... but just think of the numbers this lady wants to bring to the "next convention":

Worre is much loved and recommended by MLMs, who's members pay to attend his speeches. In return, he helps put extra butts in convention seats @ $100+ minimum each. Symbiotics 101.

Toolbelt you have to knock down that wall about MLM to get it. This is how to earn the big bucks at PFS. Just work the system.

Cry tools, conventions, commission's, etc.. It doesn't matter. This is the system that works for them..

Back