WFG or Primerica? What better options are there?

Jan 10, 2019

1. toolbelt

toolbelt Guru

Makes $12,000 a month, but only has $20,000 in the bank??? More like her gross commissions are $12,0000 during her best month ever, but consumes $4000 of that purchasing products to maintain her status in the pecking order, and the balance is sold to downlines who are also self-consuming to maintain status. On top of that she rents office space for her crew, etc etc.

2. toolbelt

toolbelt Guru

You know that, and I know that.....but recruits are lead to believe income is directly related to the sale of products, and that anybody has the same opportunity.

3. Chaliaaaj

Chaliaaaj Expert

Unfortunately I know two agents who got terminated, not only from WFG but lost their licenses: one of them impersonated a client to finalize a rollover. The other one I always had a feeling he was doing sketchy business based off of his attitude and the idiot got busted for selling fake wallets and purses, unbelievable.

The founder of PHP was with WFG for years, recruiting 100 people a month. Patrick Bet- David. He took a lot of agents from WFG to his new company and the goal of PHP is to beat WFG, "the practice company".

4. WinoBlues

WinoBlues Guru

State:
    California

Wasn't he Primerica before that?

Makes a lot of sense. No?

5. DHK

DHK "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

State:
    California
    I follow PBD on YouTube and I think I remember him talking about being with Morgan Stanley Dean Whitter before that. I don't think he was ever with Primerica.

DHK, Apr 12, 2019
  6. Chaliaaaj

Chaliaaaj Expert

No, he was with WFG, never with Primerica. WFG is now "the practice company" and I know a two guys who were with WFG who jumped ship to PHP.

7. Chaliaaaj

Chaliaaaj Expert

Patrick Bet David was with Morgan Stanley and then went to WFG, but I can't remember for how long. I've seen some of his videos on youtube but I'd rather watch Ed Mylett's interviews.

8. toolbelt

toolbelt Guru

Much the same as Hubert Humphrey jumping ship at Primerica, along with 24 of his top lieutenants. MLM is a giant incest pool.