WFG or Primerica? What better options are there?

When your success depends on you recruiting people who recruit until you have a group of 100, 200, 300, or 1,000+... just the pure math shows that 1% (or less) will "make it" with a potential full-time income.

I DO like the "empowerment" training-type stuff... but just think of the numbers this lady wants to bring to the "next convention":

Makes $12,000 a month, but only has $20,000 in the bank??? More like her gross commissions are $12,0000 during her best month ever, but consumes $4000 of that purchasing products to maintain her status in the pecking order, and the balance is sold to downlines who are also self-consuming to maintain status. On top of that she rents office space for her crew, etc etc.

Toolbelt you have to knock down that wall about MLM to get it. This is how to earn the big bucks at PFS. Just work the system.

Cry tools, conventions, commission's, etc.. It doesn't matter. This is the system that works for them..

You know that, and I know that.....but recruits are lead to believe income is directly related to the sale of products, and that anybody has the same opportunity.

I was more positive in my last post, now here are some words to think about:

The difference between running your own agency vs joining WFG is this: WFG, you work for them...They can actually release you at anytime if they wish too.

If you own your own agency, it's like you are the owner of WFG but on a much smaller scale. You have the power to dictate how things are run, how things are paid, and how the culture of your company is. You are the head honcho. You don't answer to anyone but your clients and Dept of Insurance and their regulations.

At WFG, you are not an owner. You are just another agent. You really have no say whatsoever. You play by their rules.

There has been stories in MLM insurance organizations where a person was able to build a large team and got thrown out of the company. I don't know the reason why but it has happened.

If you ran your own agency, you control your whole team, your whole agency. If an IMO releases your agency, you take your whole team and just contract with another IMO because you are the agency owner. You take your whole team with you to another insurance organization.

If you got released by WFG, your team may not follow. They may stay there and there goes all your hard work. You just built a large sales force for WFG. You did not build a large sales force for your company, you built it for WFG.

This is the biggest reason why I own my own agency. I'm the CEO and founder of my own insurance agency and not tied up to someone else's company.

Understand this: When you joined a company like WFG, Primerica, or any other MLM insurance organizations....you play by THEIR Rule. Not yours. You don't own WFG. You are just another agent under their umbrella of agents.

You may think there is not much of a difference until you get into a disagreement and then all hell breaks lose. They tell you, you are a business owner. But only a business owner under their rules, not yours. If you disagree, you may end up looking in from the outside.

Unfortunately I know two agents who got terminated, not only from WFG but lost their licenses: one of them impersonated a client to finalize a rollover. The other one I always had a feeling he was doing sketchy business based off of his attitude and the *** got busted for selling fake wallets and purses, unbelievable.

The founder of PHP was with WFG for years, recruiting 100 people a month. Patrick Bet- David. He took a lot of agents from WFG to his new company and the goal of PHP is to beat WFG, "the practice company".

Unfortunately I know two agents who got terminated, not only from WFG but lost their licenses: one of them impersonated a client to finalize a rollover. The other one I always had a feeling he was doing sketchy business based off of his attitude and the *** got busted for selling fake wallets and purses, unbelievable.

The founder of PHP was with WFG for years, recruiting 100 people a month. Patrick Bet- David. He took a lot of agents from WFG to his new company and the goal of PHP is to beat WFG, "the practice company".

Wasn't he Primerica before that?

Makes a lot of sense. No?

I follow PBD on YouTube and I think I remember him talking about being with Morgan Stanley Dean Whitter before that. I don't think he was ever with Primerica.

No, he was with WFG, never with Primerica. WFG is now "the practice company" and I know a two guys who were with WFG who jumped ship to PHP.

Patrick Bet David was with Morgan Stanley and then went to WFG, but I can't remember for how long. I've seen some of his videos on youtube but I'd rather watch Ed Mylett's interviews.

Much the same as Hubert Humphrey jumping ship at Primerica, along with 24 of his top lieutenants. MLM is a giant incest pool.

Back