WFG Vs. Primerica? Advise for New Agent in TX

If I were you I would join wfg. The services that are offered are not wfg services, but as brokers they represent over 75 different companies which wfg provides for clients which gives wfg a huge advantage over Primerica.The main reason why wfg has a bad reputation is because they are fairly new compared to primerica, merrill lynch, and morgan stanley

The reasons I have a poor option of them are based on the agents I have met or followed into homes. Also the many underfunded inappropriate IULs I have had to undo.

They seem very similar to Primerica to me.

If I were you I would join wfg. The services that are offered are not wfg services, but as brokers they represent over 75 different companies which wfg provides for clients which gives wfg a huge advantage over Primerica.The main reason why wfg has a bad reputation is because they are fairly new compared to primerica, merrill lynch, and morgan stanley

The reason they have a bad reputation is that the are more interested in recruiting than selling quality products. Plus I have never met agents less professional and educated then they are.

What flavor Kool-Aid are you drinking. 50% commission wet your whistle.

Rick

The main reason why wfg has a bad reputation is because they are fairly new compared to primerica, merrill lynch, and morgan stanley
Quite possibly the stupidest thing I've read on here in a long time.

The main reason why wfg has a bad reputation is because they are fairly new compared to primerica, merrill lynch, and morgan stanley **************** Quite possibly the stupidest thing I've read on here in a long time.

Didn't you know that newer companies usually have bad reputations because they are new? C'mon man, everybody knows that. It can't possibly have anything to do with an inexperienced part time work force passing along poor advice and then leaving the consumer high and dry. Nah, it's because WFG is new compared to other companies.

In WFG people get their 6, 63, 65 licenses also, what else would be the difference?

Back