What are a few (or many) of the fundamentals top producers all follow?

Just build your book. This is a journey and you are building your future, it's going to take time. I agree get your foot in the door with one product, plant the seed and cross sell. Find more opportunities to help your client. Always follow up and do at least 1 annual review, if your new you can do a couple annual reviews as you will probably have more time to follow up. Really listen to your clients needs and find the solution, and always ask for referrals. If you did a great job they will be happy to give you referrals.

Good advice. I think my thing is seeing other people here write big numbers, but I'm sure they also get alot more charge backs. I don't write as much, but I've only had one charge back to date. I feel keeping the smaller amount on the books vs writing endlessly and a large portion falling off is probably better long term, so I remind myself that when I get disheartened at times.

Yea, 500k a year on your own pen is nothing short of absolutely amazing lol. Alot of guys here where I'm at write 100k a year though however. If I could do that consistently man I'd be content lol.
Reach out to me, our agency trainer wrote over $1M on his own pen last year and got paid out over $1.3M in commissions.

Our schedule looks like this:
Monday - Dial and book Tuesday/Wednesday
Thursday - Dial and book Friday/Saturday
Run 30 appointments in those 4 days and you’ll easily make your $10k each week.

Feel free to text or call me if you have questions. 845.987.4427

Our leads system is absolutely amazing.[/QUOTE]
Easily!

Top producers will produce in any situation. Most of the top guys here started on shit contracts and shit leads and made money. They can tune out the noise. No excuses on why not to just go out and sell. I honestly would say if you have chosen someone to mentor you, listen to them, get off this forum, and bust out a year of production then re evaluate. You already know people are successful where you are, everyone on this forum will try to push you a certain way (look at how many recruiters already). They respond here with their number for others who read and don’t post, not necessarily you.

If you have a bad week and get on here and second guess yourself over and over it will snowball.

Top producers will produce in any situation. Most of the top guys here started on shit contracts and shit leads and made money. They can tune out the noise. No excuses on why not to just go out and sell. I honestly would say if you have chosen someone to mentor you, listen to them, get off this forum, and bust out a year of production then re evaluate. You already know people are successful where you are, everyone on this forum will try to push you a certain way (look at how many recruiters already). They respond here with their number for others who read and don’t post, not necessarily you.

If you have a bad week and get on here and second guess yourself over and over it will snowball.

Appreciate the advice, but like I said, I'm just looking for any other insight out there, if there's something agents at other places are doing that no one else here does and it works? It'd be worth a try. I'm not even really doubtful of what I'm doing, just wanted to see what all different top guys out there are doing in general. The consensus so far seems to be buy a ton of leads, call and set appointments, or just go run them.

Appreciate the advice, but like I said, I'm just looking for any other insight out there, if there's something agents at other places are doing that no one else here does and it works? It'd be worth a try. I'm not even really doubtful of what I'm doing, just wanted to see what all different top guys out there are doing in general. The consensus so far seems to be buy a ton of leads, call and set appointments, or just go run them.
No problem. Yes you got it. They aren’t thinking about anything other than making money. I’m slight above average producer but I know a lot of high level producers and they just work harder than me. Working earlier and stay out later, more leads. I actually am constantly amazed at people who don’t burn out. Matt Spur city might chime in on his big year and his schedule then. From what I remember he was out 6 days a week a lot of the time.

No problem. Yes you got it. They aren’t thinking about anything other than making money. I’m slight above average producer but I know a lot of high level producers and they just work harder than me. Working earlier and stay out later, more leads. I actually am constantly amazed at people who don’t burn out. Matt Spur city might chime in on his big year and his schedule then. From what I remember he was out 6 days a week a lot of the time.

Yea, I honestly don't have a problem working some Saturdays, hell most nights I don't get home until 8pm or so, I'd say I work harder than the average guy here (other than the upline). I'm pretty new, so I'm just realizing that most guys do it long enough on their own pin to learn the products, make a little dough, then they start building teams usually. That's def the route I'm pursuing soon.

Latest posts

Back