What are some of the lead sources you guys use and why?

I've used Lead Connections twice now and am running a ROI on my first lead drop about $18. My second drop was per cost, $30 per for 20. Just started running them last week, ran 4 so far and end of today I have $1850 AP.

Remember though, a lead is a lead is a lead, but a salesman, now that is what to aspire to.

Time in the business should get you to that point. But learning how to properly ask for referrals early-on will lead to not only more business...but better business.

There is gold in them there words. I call it working business tight. You can only do it really well when you can make a connection with your client that goes beyound the "one off" sale.

Word of advice here... follow up ... follow up... follow up. Use a well desinged CMR to help remind you of important follow-up dates, then spend the $ on a cup of coffee or stamp.

I use the electronic version of One Card System... recently. Good investment for reminders as well as keeping my head in the game and being focused on what's in front of me. People know people who know people... and most of them have a bank account and a need. Now you just need to find out who and what.

Your best source of leads will be existing clients. Learn how to ask for referrals...properly. Qualify the type of lead you're looking for and talk to existing clients. Simply asking "who do you know might need life insurance"...won't cut it.
Time in the business should get you to that point. But learning how to properly ask for referrals early-on will lead to not only more business...but better business.

eersfan nailed it.

I've used Lead Connections twice now and am running a ROI on my first lead drop about $18. My second drop was per cost, $30 per for 20. Just started running them last week, ran 4 so far and end of today I have $1850 AP.

Remember though, a lead is a lead is a lead, but a salesman, now that is what to aspire to.

Thank you for the feedback. I get a solid 4 to 6 referrals a week but i want to have a massive amount of leads for my agents and i to run 32 appointments a week .

Back