What can I do

Yea man, I'm in the HOLE not whole, that goes to show you how my head must be spinning.

I will pay it back, but will I be able to write with other companies in the mean time?

This company starts with an L and is a recruiting factory.

Send them a letter and request that you'll make monthly payments...tell them that's the best you can do. I have a company that was charging me a $60 license renewal fee every 2 years until I canceled my contract with them. My debit balance was near $400(I wasn't writing any business with them). I set up a payment plan with them and everything worked out okay.

Not sure on you owing 3 grand and how it effects other licensing..it could be a problem if you're not paying it off.

Help somebody.
I was with a company for 6 months, a company in which I better not name, although they have a bad reputation on here. I was there for only 6 months. I'm now in the whole over $3000. The people that were under me wrote themselves and family members, after things didn't work out, they left the company and put me in the whole.
I just quit the company and need to know if I'll be able to get contracted with any other companies. If so, where do i go from here????

In other words you have a vector hit now? Most companies do not advance agents with vectors that high.

I also recommend going after you sub-agent for the debit balances.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am interested in becoming an independent agent. What are the names of these agency support companies that help agents get started and how do I contact them. I already have my L & H and my series 6. Thanks

Contact me and I will see if I can help you. If I can't help you, then I will find someone that can.

Last edited:
I knew a manager at libnat that owed way more than that... those people ought to be ashamed, they give the insurance biz a bad name. I think you can get hired elsewhere.

I hired an agent from the clutches of United American. Of course they're now in cahoots with Liberty National. Once I sat him down and showed him how he was getting screwed by the way they pay him and how he would never get out of the hole with them, he signed on with me with a few companies. He sold a ton of UA's Flex Guard and has been rolling his clients for over a year now, putting those he can on a real Major Medical. UA still has not cancelled his appointment with him. To make a long story short here, he will probably end up owing them money. The good thing is that he is making more than enough by rolling his clients to pay back his debit with UA.
You are probably going to have to bite the bullit and get licensed with other companies and roll what you can and hope it all pans out.
You can call me at your convenience and I can better explain how they screw you from the beginning. If you need help getting other companies, let me know and we'll see what we can do for you.

you know for a fact that UA dude will owe money if he's rolling, they will charge all of the money paid him on those clients that he rolled -right back to his account...

Man, I really hate companies that operate like that. Most of the business I am doing these days is "as earned" and my stress level is much lower because of it.

you know for a fact that UA dude will owe money if he's rolling, they will charge all of the money paid him on those clients that he rolled -right back to his account...

Most of the clients he is rolling are after a year. So hopefully it won't be too bad....however, as most of you know UA can come back with some funky figures!

Help somebody.
I was with a company for 6 months, a company in which I better not name, although they have a bad reputation on here. I was there for only 6 months. I'm now in the whole over $3000. The people that were under me wrote themselves and family members, after things didn't work out, they left the company and put me in the whole.
I just quit the company and need to know if I'll be able to get contracted with any other companies. If so, where do i go from here????

You probably have a Vector if they are a Vector member! At which point, the best thing to do is to work out a payment plan and/or write with a company that doesn't check Vector or with a GA/FMO that will back you even with a Vector. With one that high, it will be hard to find!

Back