What carriers in Nov 2018 do not ask about weight, besides TA?

finalexpenseguy33

I have a hefty customer who is ready to take out coverage. The frustrating thing is she is 5'3", 300# and refuses to go through Trans, saying she had a friend use them and had a lot of issues. I did not ask or go into it because it is irrelevant as the insured adamantly refuses to go with Trans. When I brought up again she got very defensive. She will also only do immediate coverage. Help!! Any ideas?

Aetna also, but only pays commission on folks 60 years of age an older.

Or tell her to go on bacon only diet for 30 days, drop 40 pounds, and you can write her with MOO ... even just 30 pounds would get here to UHL Deluxe.

I have a hefty customer who is ready to take out coverage. The frustrating thing is she is 5'3", 300# and refuses to go through Trans, saying she had a friend use them and had a lot of issues. I did not ask or go into it because it is irrelevant as the insured adamantly refuses to go with Trans. When I brought up again she got very defensive. She will also only do immediate coverage. Help!! Any ideas?
ACI, GWIC, Loyal American, UNL.

Ask to see her ID, I often find a lower weight on a drivers lic. and use that... :yes:... that's my sharp pencil...

Other wise... I would suggest a lot of suction... :v_SPIN:

Back