What Does "a Good Lead System" Mean ?

Does anyone have a quality prospect follow up software (I'm sure there is a technical name, but I don't know it yet) that they recommend. I am not opposed to paying good money for a great one, but right now I am starting out on a shoestring budget (really more like that plastic piece on the end of the shoestring) and am looking for function-able at little to no cost.
Thanks

Does anyone have a quality prospect follow up software (I'm sure there is a technical name, but I don't know it yet) that they recommend. I am not opposed to paying good money for a great one, but right now I am starting out on a shoestring budget (really more like that plastic piece on the end of the shoestring) and am looking for function-able at little to no cost.
Thanks

If you're talking about a CRM so you can manage everything like a glorified notebook, yes, SugarCRM or vTiger. If you're talking about an e-mail type system you can check out constant contact or iContact.

Thanks

Some minor trivia, the plastic piece on the end of a shoe lace is called an aglet. I know this because there is a whole episode of Phineas and Ferb (which my grandchildren watch) about these aglets.

Now, if you ask me, aglet is an expensive sounding name, hopefully your budget matches that expensive sound.

Dan

Some minor trivia, the plastic piece on the end of a shoe lace is called an aglet. I know this because there is a whole episode of Phineas and Ferb (which my grandchildren watch) about these aglets.

Now, if you ask me, aglet is an expensive sounding name, hopefully your budget matches that expensive sound.

Dan

*Insert standard rant about reviving old thread and person likely being out of business*

All I can say is, I'm glad my son isn't a big fan of the show. It is definitely a weird one.

*Insert standard rant about reviving old thread and person likely being out of business*

All I can say is, I'm glad my son isn't a big fan of the show. It is definitely a weird one.

Now how could you hate on P&F? I bet you hate Sponge Bob too?

I am going to have to look up the aglet episode. Sounds intriguing.

Now how could you hate on P&F? I bet you hate Sponge Bob too?

I am going to have to look up the aglet episode. Sounds intriguing.

Yes, I hate Sponge Bob too. P&F is much better than ol' Squarepants. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Thomas and Friends are my son's favorites. I have to admit, I like Mickey the best of them all.

Yes, I hate Sponge Bob too. P&F is much better than ol' Squarepants. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Thomas and Friends are my son's favorites. I have to admit, I like Mickey the best of them all.

You can sure tell which guys work from home. :twitchy:

Now you want to hate on something how about Teletubbies? OMG!

Back