What is a Good PPO for Someone who Traveler Nationwide? Texas Resident.

P.p.o network is useless if it is not wrapped in a major medical policy.

Cash is a better p.p.o than what u propose. All doctors take cash in the u.s.a

P.p.o network is useless if it is not wrapped in a major medical policy.

Cash is a better p.p.o than what u propose. All doctors take cash in the u.s.a

I did not propose anything Yagents. I simply told the poster that PHCS is a very large network and that I am a agent for USHA and that he could contact me if he/she wanted too since they specifically asked about the company I work for.

It's all good....I understand you are ignorant about the various policies USHA can offer since you are not a captive agent for the company like I am.

I think we just got set up by a couple USHA agents for google purposes.

A user with 7 posts, creates a thread with "PPO Nationwide for Texas residents", then bashes BCBS and asks about whether a captive agency product would suffice.

Then we all jump in, and Timamr finally admits they are a USHA agent in this thread that might have an opportunity for a prospect. But Timamr wouldn't admit they were a USHA agent in this thread which questioned USHA products.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...how-explain-ushealth-advisors-bad-t82664.html

Haha. I have no clue who the original poster is. Like I said, he/she asked specifically about USHA so I responded. This is not the first time I have mentioned I am an agent for the company.

UHC has a very good STM Product that is easily bundled with an accident plan. It's not for some one with pre-ex conditions or that is medically needy, should not be sold as MM Coverage because it won't cover many preventive items. As long as they are ok with that there is nothing better. They can also be MUCH cheaper than an off-market plan.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

My client is a 62 year old female. She lives in Illinois and Texas. Texas is official address. She and her husband are RVers'. They never stay stopped for more than a month. She has BCBS. But she had something medical pop up and need care, surgery, and ongoing treatment for a while. Between BCBS TX and BCBS Illinois fighting it out over networks and covered services, she ended up paying about $75K in medical bills and BCBS paid nearly nothing. She is in good health and the condition is not ongoing but she will need dr and hospital services on the road periodically. The only policy in the county of official residence is a BCBS HMO. She has an SEP due to the new official residence. She will likely not spend more than 3 weeks a year in the county of official residence. All medical services will be out on the road.

Last edited:
Humana national POS. Not sure if they're available in Texas but if they are choose the silver plan and It could be using multiple states as long as it's within the Humana network

Humana national POS. Not sure if they're available in Texas but if they are choose the silver plan and It could be using multiple states as long as it's within the Humana network

They were only offering a PPO and that ended on 3/31. But definitely the right path, we don't have any nationwide PPOs left

Back