What is important to you in selecting an upline FMO?

I'm not the one that's making inaccurate statements while talking about how valuable his services are....but won't tell why his services are so valuable, or what they are. :skeptical:

I'll go with 10,000 McDonalds. :yes:
Kudos on the McDonald's question great job
I have made no inaccuracies in this thread
As far as the value that my agency offers I'm not soliciting agents in this thread.
I am asking agents what they look for in an fmo.

Reactions: DS4
i want a cheeze burger and friez plz...oh look i am using the z slang just like BIZ...i am so proud of myself! pretty soon i will not know how to spell. oh is happening already LOL IDK LMBO and all the acronyms that exist! Hey i think i learned something useful on this thread, thanks guyzz!! :wub:

i want a cheeze burger and friez plz...oh look i am using the z slang just like BIZ...i am so proud of myself! pretty soon i will not know how to spell. oh is happening already LOL IDK LMBO and all the acronyms that exist! Hey i think i learned something useful on this thread, thanks guyzz!! :wub:

Why yell?

Attachments

• 47F517DC-FB91-45E1-965B-D54D5B93E526.jpeg
    47F517DC-FB91-45E1-965B-D54D5B93E526.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 5
Kudos on the McDonald's question great job
I have made no inaccuracies in this thread
As far as the value that my agency offers I'm not soliciting agents in this thread.
I am asking agents what they look for in an fmo.
I've pointed out your inaccuracies in Posts #17 and #40. You responded to Post #40 in Post # 41 with another sidestep. :skeptical:

If you don't go into politics, you might make a good Matador. :yes:

Back