What is the Big Deal About Blue Cross?

OK well I would certainly believe that a client or a few can be wrong, Its just that it has not been just 1 or 2, It also hasn't been 30 or 40

Just to clarify the one in TX I was never able to get her approved with another company I felt bad but she had to stay

You know what Ill pay more attention, Honestly when I started with this buis I had only 1 FMO and only UHC and Mutual to offer and did not quite grasp everything besides most of my buis had been in UHC dominated area's

Over the last year and half mabye longer I have expanded my understanding as well as carrier and FMO's to offer more

I just know that when I hear new Era like bankers it is familiar I've seen it a few times in the past and it has created a red flag effect in my head

But i do have a better understanding now then 2 years ago, So I will pay more attention its not like I hear some one has new era everyday but every here and there

Just to clarify the one in TX I was never able to get her approved with another company I felt bad but she had to stay

That's irrelevant to whether or not her premium has doubled in 5 years with New Era. Again, if it's a Modernized plan then I am saying her premium didn't double.

I just know that when I hear new Era like bankers it is familiar I've seen it a few times in the past and it has created a red flag effect in my head

I have the same red flag when I hear Bankers, but not New Era. I know if they have New Era then they've had modest rate increases on their Modernized plans.

Just out of curiosity, which plan and carrier did you sell the woman in SC?

Well I guess you can expect a 1 gazillion percent rate increase. At least vic's potential clients can expect that much. Everyone else will likely see a reasonable rate increase. The lesson learned here is if you want to keep your New Era rates down, don't talk to vic. Here in Georgia they have stayed competitive. Late last year clients received their rate increase notices for January. I think it was going to be somewhere between 6%-8% (I just don't remember at this point). But then a couple of weeks later the same clients received a second letter from New Era stating they were delaying the rate increase and also reducing it. They ended up getting a 3% rate increase effective April 1. ---------- You're in Texas Wes, have you seen New Era have the kind of rate increases that vic claims to have seen there?
I rarely run across anyone with New Era but haven't seen big premiums with them.

That's irrelevant to whether or not her premium has doubled in 5 years with New Era. Again, if it's a Modernized plan then I am saying her premium didn't double.

I have the same red flag when I hear Bankers, but not New Era. I know if they have New Era then they've had modest rate increases on their Modernized plans.

Just out of curiosity, which plan and carrier did you sell the woman in SC?

Medico for $10 a month saving

She had some issues that is all she would have been approved with and was not going to listen to a letter below F

Just make sure you are contracted with BCBS so when you show them all the quotes they know you have them but believe the one that is $25.00 less is probably the way for them to go after showing them both outline of coverages. I have sold 4 BCBS in last 12 years.

Just make sure you are contracted with BCBS so when you show them all the quotes they know you have them but believe the one that is $25.00 less is probably the way for them to go after showing them both outline of coverages. I have sold 4 BCBS in last 12 years.

That is precisely why I got the appointment with them. It just helps to create more rapport, in some weird way

Back