What is the Easiest CE Provider?

I used to use WebCE all the time for mine, never had to deal with a proctor rule though. Recently I started doing designation courses that also gave CE credits, and I didn't need a licensed proctor just a disinterested one, so that was easy enough to come by. In an absolute pinch, local libraries sometimes offer proctor services for free.

Yes, me too. I recently took the LUTCF course in ethics. It was a good course and I was able to take the test in the office of my agency. The office administrator proctored the test. It gave me 16 ce credits and then I did 4 ce in annuities and 4 ce in LTC, with webce, both of which were required to sell those respective products here in NJ. This a grand total of 24 ce, which is the required amount here in NJ for the every 2 year license renewal.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Just another take on professional designations, I believe that it is a good thing to show that you have courses under your belt in case you ever get hauled into court. So Im trying to get some more designation courses down and maybe earn on of them.

Last edited:
Easy.Total CE by Kaplan. Unlimited courses. Subscription good for a year. If you take choose you already know, you can breeze through the study section and take the test. If you want to "learn", you read slowly and take the practice questions.

One great thing about Texas CE requirements, if you have been licensed without interruption for 20 or more years, no more CE requirement!

Some providers are going to online video. It's a bit more pricey but it's an option for some states that require a monitor as from my understanding if you watch the video there's no monitor requirement. Of course verify.

Perhaps WebCE only changed the format for NC?
I have greatly appreciated their ease of use. I download the PDF to my phone and then have a text-to-speech reader (EZPdf Reader and plug-in) read it to me while doing other things. As long as you don't fall asleep!

have you guys tried CE classes offered through your carriers?

I just did 25 hours last month through Progressive (who contracts CE through a 3rd party).

$20. can't beat the price. classes were pretty simple too.

Yes, but what is the easiest? Not what is the cheapest or fastest, or the one that you use all the time because that suits you. Come on, spit the beans out....

Back