What is the Easiest CE Provider?

I live in New Jersey and sell mostly health insurance. Don't get me wrong, I love Webce, but I want to know the one that is the easiest.

I have used Kaplan and WebCE and am somewhat a WebCE fan. However, out of loyalty to the forum and Sam I will give TesTeachers a try the next time I do CE. I would encourage other forum members to do likewise.

Last edited:
I got an email several months ago for CE that just required you to attend a webinar. Didn't need CE at the time and now have no idea who sent that to me.

Back in the old days before Algore invented the internet I would get my CE by sitting in a lecture hall. I half paid attention but most of the folks read the paper or a book.

I used to stop in the place where I did my CE(can't remember the name of it) and go in and pick it up. The 1st time they said," here's the study book, the test page and the answers." I asked them if I could just go out to the car and fill the answers in and bring it back in...they said I had to wait 24 hours to turn it in. What a joke! That company was started by a former Director of Insurance.

Has anyone used TesTeachers? What did you think?

I got an email the other day about flatfeece.com that looked pretty simple to sign up, pay and take ur course(s). That's probably what I will do in the next few months when it comes time. ANybody else heard of flatfeece.com?

Are the practice test questions at the end of each section the same as the exam questions?

----------

I meant WebCE practice test questions.

Back