What is the Easiest CE Provider?

Liked Web CE but it looks like Virginia has pulled all of the monitor-free courses. They all are now monitor required courses except for the webinars. AdBanker is good too.

I would still take webce over that...But it does remind me of how I completed my annuity product training with ING Reliastar. They had a webinar for each product I had 5 going at once you couldn't understand a word of it and I was focused on something else every now and then I would flip through the screens to hit the next buttons finally reached and passed the exam first try what a waste.

I think that the quality of the WebCE courses are superior over that of other ce providers. They just take too long.

I just signed up for my 24 hrs with Web Ce. Do people print out all the pages? There's like 350 for the 24hrs. Also how do they know if you use a proctor?Doe the proctor have to sign off on the tests? Most importantly how many total hrs does it take to get the 24hrs?

I just signed up for my 24 hrs with Web Ce. Do people print out all the pages? There's like 350 for the 24hrs. Also how do they know if you use a proctor?Doe the proctor have to sign off on the tests? Most importantly how many total hrs does it take to get the 24hrs?

I have never printed a page to do my ce.

The proctor thing is different in each state. But you should go along with it with webce since that it is uniform for each course. Just pick a neighbor if you can and put that down.

I disagree about the length of time, webce is long. Good courses but long. Thats why I started this post.

:yes:

I have never printed a page to do my ce.

The proctor thing is different in each state. But you should go along with it with webce since that it is uniform for each course. Just pick a neighbor if you can and put that down.

I disagree about the length of time, webce is long. Good courses but long. Thats why I started this post.

:yes:

What do you mean long.... I just jump to the test and be done with it.

Back