Kaplan Financial

What is the Easiest CE Provider?

Discussion in 'Insurance Continuing Education Forum' started by yellowbirdnj, Apr 13, 2013.

1. xrac

xrac Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
    For easiest it has my vote.

2. amariea

amariea New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Good deal, thanks

3. marindependent

marindependent Well-Known Member

State:

Why do you want the easiest CE provider?

4. xrac

xrac Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
    May be times is too precious to spend time on a harder CE provider. For me hard when it comes to CE is defined more by the process involved and the time required to complete it verus the hardness of course content.

5. pdavis1958

pdavis1958 Member

Does it ask a lot of nonsense questions like the year something happened that will never make a difference in our lives as agents?

6. Jeff Biesen

Jeff Biesen Member

There are several out there, but it makes sense to further you career and knowledge to work toward a designation while you earn CE, CRIS, ARMS, CISR or CIC to name a few.

Jeff Biesen
    Owner of JBI Insurance Group

7. xrac

xrac Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hands down the easiest CE I have ever taken is Cetrack.com. I have always been a WebCE fan but I have been converted.

8. yellowbirdnj

yellowbirdnj Well-Known Member

State:

Thank you for answering the question. Most people just cite WebCE as the best. But I wanted the one that was easiest.

----------

Tell AHIP to offer CE credits for their designations please. :no:

9. xrac

xrac Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
    I have used Kaplan, WebCE, and now CEtrack. CEtrack is hands down the easiest with Kaplan the hardest. Not because of course content but because of the way the program loads and the process involved.

10. Nicole Phillips

Nicole Phillips Member

State:
    Florida
    Well, I don't know if I would be looking for quick, easy or concerned about the questions. What I realize since I actually on my last 5 credits of Continuing Education is that no matter what service we use, there will be a general refresher on everything we learned during pre-licensure to obtain our license. That is not a bad thing since we have to be knowledgeable and provide correct and accurate information to our clients who often have questions before enrolling into Health Plans or Ancillary Products. I find Examfx to be a very useful resource and it stays active long enough after a purchase for completion of the 24 credits I need to maintain my Health Agent License. It's not time for me to renew my Life Credentials since I only obtained them this year. My best advise is get started early to allow yourself some time because there is a lot of reading that has to be done, end of chapter quizzes, and the Certificate Exam so proper planning is key.