What is the Easiest CE Provider?

I've never used them, but I received an email today from this provider called etrainingschool, saying no test is required. Use promo code: TRYAWEB
The prices were too high for me, though. I typically use WebCE or The American College classes.

Given the irritation and time commitment of having to study and then find a proctor, I use www.InsuranceCareerTraining.com because its all webinars with no exams. The catch is you have to check in hourly.

The course instruction is actually quite good. I admit it costs just a little more than of the other providers (about $60 more in Michigan than going with WebCE), and I thought I'd set the computer and do other work - which I did - but the instructors were quite interesting.

I don't mind the exams, it just takes study time and exam time, and time is more valuable to me prospecting.

I have used Kaplan, WebCE, and now CEtrack. CEtrack is hands down the easiest with Kaplan the hardest. Not because of course content but because of the way the program loads and the process involved.

after reading this comment, I tried CEtrack,

yup it was soooo easy and fast. Ty for recommendations

I went to the CEtrack website... it's not a safe website and there was no way around it... wonder if they are still in biz.

Given the irritation and time commitment of having to study and then find a proctor, I use www.InsuranceCareerTraining.com because its all webinars with no exams. The catch is you have to check in hourly.

The course instruction is actually quite good. I admit it costs just a little more than of the other providers (about $60 more in Michigan than going with WebCE), and I thought I'd set the computer and do other work - which I did - but the instructors were quite interesting.

I don't mind the exams, it just takes study time and exam time, and time is more valuable to me prospecting.
How do they handle proctored exams?

Good God it is CE and takes 30 minutes every 2 years. I have used webce and thier is no requirement to read the text...Straight to the tests and you can retake IF you fail and it is a big IF because this is all simple stuff you learned when you got licensed.

For the most part what you're saying is true, but they always seem to throw in just enough "trick" and irrelevant "historical /"Jeopardy" style" questions that can cause you to fail if you don't read the material.

Not to mention the fact that it always seems like you have to take a course covering a product that you rarely or never sell, just to get enough credits to complete your requirements!

For the most part what you're saying is true, but they always seem to throw in just enough "trick" and irrelevant "historical /"Jeopardy" style" questions that can cause you to fail if you don't read the material.

Not to mention the fact that it always seems like you have to take a course covering a product that you rarely or never sell, just to get enough credits to complete your requirements!

Some things have change with webce, now with unit prexams. I am able to find enough courses to meet my requirements. With the recent changes it took 2 hours to complete this time around. I don't believe I read a word except the questions.

I use Webce. My only issue is GA requires exam proctor so I have to find someone to proctor. I know some states have waived proctors during the pandemic, I haven't heard if GA is one of those.

Back