What is Your Own Family Enrolled In?

Correct. HSA contributions must be pro-rated by the number of months that you own a HDHP. A full tax year contribution, must accompany 12 months of owning a HDHP health plan.

Ann knows that. It must have been the liquor on thanksgiving

Oh my. Well, absolutely! I must pass the blame onto liquor, or all the sugar in those pies, or lack of sleep! In another post, someone caught my error of saying 9.56% instead of 9.66%, someone caught my error of saying "more" instead of "less", and now this. I think I need to slow down, and catch my own errors, LOL. Thanks, Yagents, you're the best.

My Preacher has it. He has 6 kids too. Kicking himself he never did it sooner. He's saving the difference from what he was paying for health ins in a 401k. It's definitely a much healthier risk pool. No smoking, drinking, licentious behavior. A letter from a pastor stating that they are active in church etc. Obviously you have to pay out of pocket for dr visits and what not. I have seriously looked into myself. If my wife stays home at some point it would save me more than $15,000 a year.

So do you have to go to church to get this program?

Can you use the words insure and medishare in the same sentence?

Sure.

As a contradiction in terms...

To the new guy, most of them require Christian beliefs and "morals".

It is NOT insurance. It is NOT regulated. And there are NO guarantees.

Did everyone see the email from Humana stating they are terminating grandfather policies in numerous states at renewal next year?

I moved to Freedom Life, I got a 3 yr rate guarantee, and $0 deductible, and though it's not ACA compliant, I can just mark the box on my taxes that states that "I have insurance", and avoid the penalty.

I've heard it so much, I figured it must be true. So, I jumped right in.

I moved to Freedom Life, I got a 3 yr rate guarantee, and $0 deductible, and though it's not ACA compliant, I can just mark the box on my taxes that states that "I have insurance", and avoid the penalty.

I've heard it so much, I figured it must be true. So, I jumped right in.

I feel like such a sucker paying $300 a mo for my $5000 deducible bronze plan with NO extra travel benefits!

Back