WHAT made you a believer in this business?

SusieQ,What I don't understand is why you would feel the need to validate your story to an obvious, arrogant prick anyway ??

because people come here and get free advice from arrogant prick's taking time out of their day to help green and new agents......thats why.....

Not arguing anyone's right to be arrogant.... we all have the right.... some of us choose not to exercise the right, some do. I would think an experienced agent who has any credibility amongst his/her peers, would choose not to act like an arrogant dick on a public forum. According to you, I would be wrong in this case.

some of us choose not to exercise the right, some do. I would think an experienced agent who has any credibility amongst his/her peers, would choose not to act like an arrogant dick on a public forum. According to you, I would be wrong in this case.

all depends on how interpret the post's......most of the people I have helped and thanked me later started by calling me a dick.....talk to John....he came up with some far worse...Mary Jane also comes to mind......

Even arrogant prick's sometimes know what they are doing.

Scott (Sti) is one who truly understands what we do in the market place. You would do well to listen to him.

And this . . .

If you are in this business just for the money and can be lured away, then do us all a favor and find another area to play.

That's your hero Scott's quote I pulled up, I am actually in the business because I love the business. I've been very fortunate that a business I love has brought me such financial security at a fairly young age. For that I am very grateful.

Apparently, I woke some of Scott's leghumpers with my interpretation of his obnoxious behavior. Maybe you should go back and re-read the remarks that I intrepeted to be arrogant and show me what I misinterpreted.

That's your hero Scott's quote I pulled up, I am actually in the business because I love the business.

It was a joke.......gezzzzzz...but nice canned answer on your part...

Maybe you should go back and re-read the remarks that I intrepeted to be arrogant and show me what I misinterpreted.

I believe it all started with a misunderstanding ......

well it looks like your telling me that you wrote a 33 yr old male that was diagnosed with hep C when he was 6mo. old .......

It was a joke.......gezzzzzz...but nice canned answer on your part...

You may actually have me there, I may "love" the business partly because the business has provide me "mucho dinero", free time, free vacations, etc. and...... partly because I enjoy what I do.

Back