What NOT to Do as a New Agent Getting Started

My offer was everything for $100 per month (I keep very good notes). There were some other perks involved that I won't get into at this time.
I believe it is called their "Premier" web site.

Granted, I had to negotiate this deal and I still have not accepted it. But I'm thinking about it.

Gotcha - we have all of it for $75 - no hassles - big discount on the set up fees also.

For what it is worth that is cheaper than I am paying, and I have no website with them. It sounds legit to me.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, it's the fee base that bothers me -not the association. We all left Mega because of principle, right?

There's enough info on this board, plus the help of so many knowledgeable and experienced agents to support new agents and captives moving over to independent.

This is a one man show out of a condo, give me a break. We really need to re-examine the free market capitalistic mantra of our country once in a while.

I suspect Don Lapre may be involved. Good night.

Don't get me wrong, it's the fee base that bothers me -not the association. We all left Mega because of principle, right?

There's enough info on this board, plus the help of so many knowledgeable and experienced agents to support new agents and captives moving over to independent.

This is a one man show out of a condo, give me a break. We really need to re-examine the free market capitalistic mantra of our country once in a while.

Just reading a bunch of text isn't that helpful. If so, then forget about college and just read books - the library's free and all the info's right there.

Last edited:

And by way, I have to thank you. I got a few more members yesterday then usual and wondered why, then I checked my stats and saw this thread as my number #1 referring thread to my site.

Man - you should be in charge of my marketing.

forumrankmn8.jpg

LOL! They went to the link to take a gander, you got few more nothing. Everyone has a little morbid curiosity! Hell I even bought the Don Lapre crap when I was a mindless kid. It was promptly returned for a full refund of course!

Don't believe the HYPE!

Latest posts

Back