What % of mapd people actually pay the moop if hit ?

My buddy and I that do a lot of work together----56 years combined Seniors experience---we've had ONE client of thousands hit the MOOP

I see a lot of anecdotal statements about the alleged number of enrollee's that hit their MOOP but so far have not seen supporting documentation.

How about the average OOP cost PAID by enrollee's per year? Supporting documentation appreciated.

You really showed them. You screwed up your credit for 7 years over a $3,000 bill.

When you got 7 figs in liquid cash and stocks you don’t need credit . Maybe one day you’ll experience that !!!

Last edited:
My buddy and I that do a lot of work together----56 years combined Seniors experience---we've had ONE client of thousands hit the MOOP

That can’t be, Somarco thinks almost everyone does. Of course, he knows nothing about MA plans, just mangled care.

crickets . . . and hyperbole . . . but no facts, only twisted references that can easily be dispelled if one only takes the time to read with comprehension

Sorry I don’t post your stupid 6 paragraphs that are the same shit over and over again. Think it’s time for the old man to retire. 35000 posts and all are the same crap. Time to get with the times.

Back