What To Do, What To Do?

That's what I'm looking to do NHB, in one of the interviews I went to, the manager was talking about similar seminars and it really sounded like a great idea, even if you only get one or two sales you might get some referrals out of the deal to. Hey look at me I'm starting to think a little like an Agent, now if I can start acting like one, settle on a company, and put my nose to the grindstone I might actually be able to make a go of this.
Thanks
Roger

You do like WL Insurance, at least I hope so for you.

Great post! I still love to do a good trade show and I've learned those same lessons. I made the mistake of having relatively expensive give-aways. Huge mistake. Yeah...you drive a lot of traffic to your booth from people who want the free crap. Now I make sure my give-aways are dirt cheap. People come by who are interested in my services.

Ideas for very inexpensive give aways...

I wont give out all of my tips. However, there is a place called the Party Store. They sell indivdual cards. Greeting, blank inside or holiday related. One of our seminars was around the 4th of July.

The cards are usually .10 a card.. and the envelopes are free. Paper lunch sack bags are a few dollars for a package or .25 each. A package of gold stickers.. and a package of tissue paper.. 4.00 or so for MANY sheets.

I had each giveway under 1.25 per person.

I would wrap the cards (10 each) in the tissue paper, place them into the bag--sacks. Fold the top like a lunch sack and place a gold sticker on the outside. Everyone could use either a holiday card or a "just because blank inside card" ...... pleasant surprise by the gueats to get something they can use rather than a dollar store frame that would break on the way home.

Back