What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

Those have been around for a while and yes I got them when I was a kid.

Did you get the clot shot. Funny how the head of Pfizer wouldn't take it because it hadn't been tested on humans.
Remember the one we got every year in grammar school? When the nurse would say keep moving your arm.

One year I didn't. Won't do that crap again.

Those have been around for a while and yes I got them when I was a kid.

Did you get the clot shot. Funny how the head of Pfizer wouldn't take it because it hadn't been tested on humans.

But when you were a kid, they had just been released. Brand new.

1955 was the release date of the polio vaccine.
1963 was the release date of the measles vaccine.

Im guessing you were born in the mid to late 50s, correct?

And yes, I got the J&J vaccine.

But when you were a kid, they had just been released. Brand new.

1955 was the release date of the polio vaccine.
1963 was the release date of the measles vaccine.

Im guessing you were born in the mid to late 50s, correct?

And yes, I got the J&J vaccine.
Yes, 1952. What we saw during the plandemic showed me that I can't trust the government any more, especially the alphabet agencies.

Yes, 1952. What we saw during the plandemic showed me that I can't trust the government any more, especially the alphabet agencies.

So now we know whats wrong with you, eh? You were one of the gunnie pigs!

---

In all seriousness. I dont trust big pharma either. I detest taking medication. And I certainly would have liked to see a longer testing period before releasing the mRNA vaccines to the public.

However, people were for real dying in mass. I get the urgency.

I chose the J&J vaccine because it was tried and true tested vaccine tech. Not the new mRNA. I only got 1 shot, no boosters.

First round of Covid in our house skipped me. Second round hit me like a mac truck for 24hrs, mostly recovered and back working after 48hrs. Third round was recent and like a bad 24hr cold with a week long cough.

I take anti-biotics when necessary. I can count on 1 hand the times I've needed them over the past 20 years.

I am seriously considering Minoxidil for hair loss. Its the only one that doesnt risk potentially irreversible limp d*ck from what I've read. Im trying rosemary oil right now, but its a huge pia.

Long story short, big pharma is out to benefit big pharma for the most part. But I dont discount the good they do and the lives they save either.

Billions of people are alive today because of the Measles and Polio vaccines.

Billions of people are alive today because of the Measles and Polio vaccines.
Went to the ER a few years ago with chest pains. Thought it was a heart attack. PA kept saying that I had herpes and I kept saying that I did not.

Just before I was about to pick him up and throw his ass through a wall, he asked if I'd ever had the measles when I was a kid.

Once he explained it was shingles I was OK. He still doesn't know just how close he came to flying.

Back