What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

Went to the ER a few years ago with chest pains. Thought it was a heart attack. PA kept saying that I had herpes and I kept saying that I did not.

Just before I was about to pick him up and throw his ass through a wall, he asked if I'd ever had the measles when I was a kid.

Once he explained it was shingles I was OK. He still doesn't know just how close he came to flying.

I have a buddy who had an enlarged prostate. We gave him sh*t about getting old (he is 34). He would piss 7 or 8 times in a single round of golf. We finally convinced him to go to the Dr. Turned out it was syphilis, he probably had it for years for his prostate to be that bad. He made the mistake of telling us about it. Now his nickname is Philis...

I have a buddy who had an enlarged prostate. We gave him sh*t about getting old (he is 34). He would piss 7 or 8 times in a single round of golf. We finally convinced him to go to the Dr. Turned out it was syphilis, he probably had it for years for his prostate to be that bad. He made the mistake of telling us about it. Now his nickname is Philis...
Many years ago I went to my doctor with swollen jewels. About the size of an orange and hurt like hell.

My doctor checked me out and said you've either got syphilis or you've suffered a trauma. Then he left the room for a few minutes.

The whole time he was gone I was praying please God don't let it be syphilis.

Just as he was coming back in it hit me. I hadn't been with another woman. I remember thinking When I get home I'm going to kill that bitch.

Turned out to be Epididymitis. Trauma.

I've had that shit three times. My wife and both of my boys hitting me in the nuts.

I really need to start wearing a cup.

But it did reduce their risk of getting covid and lessened the severity if they did, which also reduced their ability of transmitting the virus to others. It's common knowledge at this point, that covid cases and deaths were inversely related to the degree of immunization. That not only played out country by country, but also State by State.
You are so irritating. No better name then tool for sure

Let’s take a survey from guys who are currently licensed,appointed,selling final expense.

I work small towns,rural in red states in the south.
99% of my final expense business are Trump voters. I do receive cards from liberals and they almost always have the same demeanor unless they are black folks.

1.They are unhappy
2. Bad reception at the door
3. They are smarter than you
4. They hate agents,salesman
5. They want someone else to be responsible for their death

My people who buy final expense:
1. Friendly,god fearing,garden growing,neighborly folks
2. Family oriented,love their kids,grandkids
3. Have a history of being hard workers,started with nothing
4. Patriotic,practical,common sense
5. Absolutely love the USA !

I can go on and on but lets hear what others have to say.

Back