What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

When the youngest established religion in the world is unaware of world history beyond their own.
Christianity is not a religion. The others are. And it's older by far than any religion.

Most people think that Jesus was born in a manger. Not exactly.

He hung the moon and the stars, walked with Adam and Eve in the Garden and appeared to Moses as a burning bush. (The theological term for those last two is a Theophany)

Christianity is not a religion. The others are. And it's older by far than any religion.

Most people think that Jesus was born in a manger. Not exactly.

He hung the moon and the stars, walked with Adam and Eve in the Garden and appeared to Moses as a burning bush. (The theological term for those last two is a Theophany)

You are confusing Jesus with God.

But Im used to your revisionist version of Christianity....

Most stories in your bible are based on Greek Mythology or Pagan Mythology.

But his positions are closer aligned to the Bible
Leviticus 19:34: “The foreigner who resides with you must be to you like a native citizen among you; so you must love him as yourself, because you were foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the Lord your God.”

Romans 12:9-13: “Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them. … When God’s people are in need, be ready to help them. Always be eager to practice hospitality.”

Deuteronomy 27:19: ““Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow.” Then all the people shall say, “Amen!””

You are confusing Jesus with God.

But Im used to your revisionist version of Christianity....

Most stories in your bible are based on Greek Mythology or Pagan Mythology.
Dude. I can read the Bible in four different languages. Five if you want to count Aramaic. And I've got a BD in Theology.

But I'll admit one thing. You've managed to come up with some of the most off the wall stuff I've seen in 50 years.

Stick with insurance. I've read your posts and you're good at it.

And this is not the tread for Bible school. Go upstairs and start a thread on the Bible. I'll come along and take your lunch money.

Leviticus 19:34: “The foreigner who resides with you must be to you like a native citizen among you; so you must love him as yourself, because you were foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the Lord your God.”

Romans 12:9-13: “Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them. … When God’s people are in need, be ready to help them. Always be eager to practice hospitality.”

Deuteronomy 27:19: ““Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow.” Then all the people shall say, “Amen!””

Modern US christianity is justified by the old testament... the irony escapes them

Dude. I can read the Bible in four different languages. Five if you want to count Aramaic. And I've got a BD in Theology.

But I'll admit one thing. You've managed to come up with some of the most off the wall stuff I've seen in 50 years.

Stick with insurance. I've read your posts and you're good at it.

And this is not the tread for Bible school. Go upstairs and start a thread on the Bible. I'll come along and take your lunch money.

Reading and understanding are two different skill sets.

Back