What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

81 million of us voted for normalcy...

Sorry, try again.

The 81 million number is pure BS. 2020 results are suspect because the very odd increase in the number of total votes counted which was like 27m more than any previous presidential election.

Also Biden's numbers as compared to Obama’s numbers do not make sense - Biden got 17m more votes than Obama ever got- even though I am not an Obama fan this is highly suspect.

Biden got more votes than any democrat in American history by 12m and he did it by campaigning in his basement.

All that might be plausible if Trump had got fewer votes in 2020 than he got in 2016, but he actually got 10m more? So where did all these excited Biden voters actually come from???

...I'm with her. I have two daughters, and the GOP ticket this time around is the most anti-woman ticket in my lifetime. No way I want those two MAGA weirdo's controlling the executive branch.
So you're okay with grown men competing against women and showering in the girl's locker room?

Sorry, try again.

The 81 million number is pure BS. 2020 results are suspect because the very odd increase in the number of total votes counted which was like 27m more than any previous presidential election.

Also Biden's numbers as compared to Obama’s numbers do not make sense - Biden got 17m more votes than Obama ever got- even though I am not an Obama fan this is highly suspect.

Biden got more votes than any democrat in American history by 12m and he did it by campaigning in his basement.

All that might be plausible if Trump had got fewer votes in 2020 than he got in 2016, but he actually got 10m more? So where did all these excited Biden voters actually come from???

So you're okay with grown men competing against women and showering in the girl's locker room?

0.003% of people identify as transgender. Find a new boogeyman, this one is tired.

Thank you for your help making my point. Why is it that 0.003% of the population get to shove down my throat and normalize mentally ill behavior.

They don't... if y'all would just ya know stfu and let them live their lives in peace there wouldn't be an issue. 10 years ago it was homosexuals, y'all just want these folks to live in the shadows.

Back