What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

Hey, they said 'We don't even know how the 6-ft thing started.' and 'Masks stop the spread.' I took one look at my friend when it all started and said 'if you can get ***ing spraypaint on your face through that mask, it's not doing anything.'

COVID is real. Massive amounts of people died. Am I going to say it was man-made and purposefully leaked? (Magic 8-ball says: All signs point to yes.)

What I WILL say... It has been the greatest wealth transfer to the rich that I can remember. It's still going on. If the democrats could pull that kind of transfer off the opposite direction, they would be ecstatic. But let's be real here... They all play for the same team.

But let's be real here... They all play for the same team
It's funny you use that word, "team".

I think in a lot of ways it's similar to professional sports teams. The owners of the football, baseball, and basketball teams don't really care if their team wins. I mean they care a little bit, but not really. They make their money on ticket sales, merchandising, etc. That's their priority. Making money. Sure, their team needs to win every once in awhile, but it's not that important to the business aspect. The people that own these teams are straight up business people, that are only concerned about the green.

The counties around DC are some of the richest counties in the country. Many civil servants in this country making low six figures, are extremely wealthy. Follow the money, and that's where you get your answers.

It's funny you use that word, "team".

I think in a lot of ways it's similar to professional sports teams. The owners of the football, baseball, and basketball teams don't really care if their team wins. I mean they care a little bit, but not really. They make their money on ticket sales, merchandising, etc. That's their priority. Making money. Sure, their team needs to win every once in awhile, but it's not that important to the business aspect. The people that own these teams are straight up business people, that are only concerned about the green.

Was gonna pass replying to this. I post on quite a few forums and they're all similar in the political dissention lately.

Who do you think LOVES COVID? I bet there's a hyphenated name somewhere in there. Who do you think LOVES gain-of-function research (don't worry, we definitely DON'T do that.) Ptth. It's a giant money-making machine and all those assholes will die on the sword about it.

The truth is, you are absolutely right. To see the US through a proper lens, you have to see it as a capitalist society first and a republic/democracy secondary. When you consider abortion, for example, it's plain to see that there is a LOT of money and interest at stake. Motives behind societal policy, I'm afraid, are less altruistic than many people know or hope. If you even have a rudimentary understanding of economics (it's in the definition) you know that the current model is unsustainable. Abortion is directly at odds with economic growth. Like you said, follow the money.

The same can be said about immigration. Which will no doubt be the Harris Administration's greatest achievement given their current track record. The left sees the unfettered immigration on the border as an economic surplus in the future (they think, anyway). They're not worried about what the cheap overabundance of labor will do to things. They just know it'll help their personal bottom-line (see: Nancy Pelosi), or for the poor, that they're making a difference. It's not politically exclusive. Both parties wear their disdain for culture in different ways. One side denies it, the other mocks it.

The ACA is an absolute sham. They did away with the mandate and couldn't come to terms one way or the other. Both sides kick the can down the road, because - drum roll - the money keeps coming. The government just eats up tax dollars and spits them back to the insurance companies. But, all is well, right? HISTORIC amounts of people are getting insured..... still to go poor to medical debt. Who would have thought it? That insurance isn't a vast coffer to be milked at the expense of social policy and the rights of individuals. Who thought that they aren't pro-bono, philanthropic bastions of goodwill and charity? That they won't happily accept government subsidy dollars until the taxman starts cutting into your kids' future, your meals at the table... Then, when it all comes to roost. Well, you know.

Last edited:
You called me a racist, and continue to lie and say you didn't.

It takes a special type of weakling to do that, and then lie about doing it.

And you refuse to share the post where I called you a racist.

If I did, share it and I will gladly say I was incorrect and did indeed called you a racist. If I did, I do not remember why or for what reason.

I have called Mr. Bill a racist, because he made blatantly racist comments. That is the only one on this forum I remember calling a racist.

I have called you a bigot many times. But those circumstances had nothing to do with race.

You called me a racist, and continue to lie and say you didn't.

It takes a special type of weakling to do that, and then lie about doing it.

Out of curiosity, why does the situation impact you so greatly?

If you were called a racist, and are not a racist, why does it have such a large impact on you?

And why are you not able to have a mature discussion that does not resort to name calling?

Out of curiosity, why does the situation impact you so greatly?

If you were called a racist, and are not a racist, why does it have such a large impact on you?

And why are you not able to have a mature discussion that does not resort to name calling?

Have you seen how this dude posts? Name-calling and personal attacks are all he has.. Look at his responses to toolbelt.

Also, if the shoe fits..

I don’t see anywhere in the Bible that says grooming children is a godly way of life?
Trump 2024 campaign is jetting around on the gEpstein Island Express plane. The same plane. Trump 2024. Go check it out.

Back