What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

Putting personal political opinions aside, I would not want Trump. He has declared bankruptcy 4 times, Kamala zero. This industry works on promise to pay. This industry also depends on predictability. Whether you like Kamala or not, she is very predictable, Trump is not. I like insurance companies that admit mistakes, Trump does not like that. Kamala does not do anything so there is no need for her to admit mistakes

While I am not against a businessman coming in and fixing in our political system, Trump is not the perfect businessman for this type of role. There are so many other small business owners in the USA who can run it better than any of the politicians we have now
Dear God, do you liberals ever do ANY research at all??? "The Trump Organization" has over 500 businesses, and only declared bankruptcy 4 times. That's a 0.8% fail rate. Sadly, I feel a need to state that number is under 1%. He has repeatedly stated that he simply used the existing bankruptcy laws to leverage a better position. The average common man has no clue about business at that level. Wealthy intelligent guys routinely use existing laws to leverage a better position. They do the same with taxes. Why? Because it's intelligent to do so. No one is trying to pay more than they have to.

Dear God, do you liberals ever do ANY research at all??? "The Trump Organization" has over 500 businesses, and only declared bankruptcy 4 times. That's a 0.8% fail rate. Sadly, I feel a need to state that number is under 1%. He has repeatedly stated that he simply used the existing bankruptcy laws to leverage a better position. The average common man has no clue about business at that level. Wealthy intelligent guys routinely use existing laws to leverage a better position. They do the same with taxes. Why? Because it's intelligent to do so. No one is trying to pay more than they have to.
Have yet to hear a lib brag on what Kamala has accomplished and why she is qualified to lead the country.

Back