What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

Simple question:

Would you want Trump or Harris to run the insurance company you get your commission from?

Think about that very carefully... forget the hair color and mouthiness...

Considering the amount of lawsuits against Trump Corporation for non-payment of services rendered.... I'd never trust that he would actually pay me for my work....

And our Country is not a corporation. To reduce it to such a transactional nature lacks an understanding of the true responsibilities involved.

It also lacks an understanding of what the President does and the power they do (and dont) have while in office.

Your question is much better suited to members of Congress.... since they are the ones who constitutionally control the economy.

253 small business owners never paid by Trump Corp.

Simple question:

Would you want Trump or Harris to run the insurance company you get your commission from?

Think about that very carefully... forget the hair color and mouthiness...
Putting personal political opinions aside, I would not want Trump. He has declared bankruptcy 4 times, Kamala zero. This industry works on promise to pay. This industry also depends on predictability. Whether you like Kamala or not, she is very predictable, Trump is not. I like insurance companies that admit mistakes, Trump does not like that. Kamala does not do anything so there is no need for her to admit mistakes

While I am not against a businessman coming in and fixing in our political system, Trump is not the perfect businessman for this type of role. There are so many other small business owners in the USA who can run it better than any of the politicians we have now

253 small business owners never paid by Trump Corp.

Can't believe everything you read on the main street media fake news, especially the far left ones like Fox News....wait, what?

I would not want Trump. He has declared bankruptcy 4 times, Kamala zero. This industry works on promise to pay.

I forgot all about the 4 bankruptcies... lmao .... such a great businessman.... :D :D :D

Who would sell for an insurance carrier that went into receivership 4 different times??

Latest posts

Back