What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

Who was President?

Hell, who is President today?

How many Vet family and buddies do you talk to regularly?

IDK, Just my brother who did 3 tours of Afghanistan after 9/11 (as a Muslim I might add), my roommate who did 3 tours in Iraq.

Not sure how any of that is relevant to Trump not giving a f about anything or anyone but himself.

Trump doesn't care about the military
Hey, in all fairness to Trump, he kindly gave the Taliban a head's up on when the final withdrawal would take place, as well as the 2 locations we'd be withdrawing from. How was he to know the Taliban would monitor troop movement and surround those two locations in anticipation?

Come on man, you seem like an intelligent person, Trumps administration negotiated the afghan withdrawal and the biden admin followed through on it, if you can't agree on basic facts then this country is toast.

So Biden Harris followed through on all of Trumps deals?

Come on man.

You guys flip flop more than a fresh caught carp.

Yes, Trump ended Afghanistan. Biden ***ed up the withdrawal. Also Biden didn't listen to his generals. Plus left both Americans and our Afghanistan supporters behind. Then they completely disrespected our fallen and the Gold Star families. Not to mention the wounded and their families. Where are Biden and Harris today? Where was Trump?

It would have been even worse if American War Fighters didn't come together with the financial help of patriots to go get as many as they could.

Talk to your Vet buddies. Get a concensus.

So where where is the Commander in Chief today?

jump to minute 5 if she is to mean for you.

IDK, Just my brother who did 3 tours of Afghanistan after 9/11 (as a Muslim I might add), my roommate who did 3 tours in Iraq.

Not sure how any of that is relevant to Trump not giving a f about anything or anyone but himself.

I thank your brother and roommate for having the testicular fortitude to enlist and serve during a time of War. I am sure his service was hard on your parents.

So Biden Harris followed through on all of Trumps deals?

Come on man.

You guys flip flop more than a fresh caught carp.

Yes, Trump ended Afghanistan. Biden ***ed up the withdrawal. Also Biden didn't listen to his generals. Plus left both Americans and our Afghanistan supporters behind. Then they completely disrespected our fallen and the Gold Star families. Not to mention the wounded and their families. Where are Biden and Harris today? Where was Trump?

It would have been even worse if American War Fighters didn't come together with the financial help of patriots to go get as many as they could.

Talk to your Vet buddies. Get a concensus.

So where where is the Commander in Chief today?

jump to minute 5 if she is to mean for you.

I am not a Biden guy, I wasn't voting for him.. You asking me where he is means nothing to me because he is old and not fit to serve, I am also not a registered Dem so that party doesn't speak for me.

I feel for that mother but she is speaking purely from emotion.

Biden ***ed up but Trump ***ed up way way way more as he is the one that negotiated the deal.

OK. Help me with the math here.

I already knew you were British, a humanist and liberal as hell. Is

And now you're Muslim and gay?

You keep this stuff up you'll have all the tee shirts.

Last edited:

I already knew you were British, a humanist and liberal as he'll.

Gay? You are obsessed with Gay people, seek help or just embrace it, IDC.

I am not a Muslim, my mothers side of the family are all Muslim, including my brother. I won't get into my family history in here because it's pointless.

I am not a Biden guy, I wasn't voting for him.. You asking me where he is means nothing to me because he is old and not fit to serve, I am also not a registered Dem so that party doesn't speak for me.

I feel for that mother but she is speaking purely from emotion.

Biden ***ed up but Trump ***ed up way way way more as he is the one that negotiated the deal.

Don't take me wrong. Or assume some wack a doodle trying to label me something has a clue. I have never voted for Trump. Was pretty close to a never Trumper. Clinton was worse. I was rooting for a Democrat when the DNC allowed its flock to have a primary, rigged as it was. Had not made up my mind this year. Then that final Lawfare trial was it for me. Add in all the work to keep Kennedy off ballots. Then the minions parroting 'Democracy'. And lying about Biden's lack of mental capacity.

I still do not like Trump. But he is the only choice. That kinda pisses me off. However, we have his 4 year policy record and we have Harris', well, political history.

Have a good one.

Just got back from Costco. These $2.50 strawberry sundaes are yummy.

I already knew you were British, a humanist and liberal as he'll.

Just because I was in this thread - all of that means zero to me. I have friends and family that tick all of those boxes.

OK, 'Ding'. Touch gloves....

Back