What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

"He paints a dark, conspiratorial picture of the world, bristling with debunked theories, misleading claims and outright falsehoods.

Wi-Fi causes cancer and "leaky brain," Kennedy told podcaster Joe Rogan last month. Antidepressants are to blame for school shootings, he mused during an appearance with Twitter CEO Elon Musk. Chemicals in the water supply could turn children transgender, he told right-wing Canadian psychologist and podcaster Jordan Peterson, echoing a false assertion made by serial fabulist Alex Jones. AIDS may not be caused by HIV, he has suggested multiple times."
I'm not interested in arguing with someone not willing to look at someone's policies, but rather posts quotes uncited.

I'm happy to chat if you're open to discussing, but using someone else's canned responses is lazy debating. For what it's worth, even if half of these are quackery, he's still more competent than either of the two other choices. But this is all his opposition has, calling him a nutjob and a conspiracy theorist. Worst case, what if he is? I would still contend he's better qualified than Trump (definitely) and Harris (who was handed a candidacy and the Dems are swallowing it whole). His resume is far more impressive, his coherence and sharpness superior to theirs.

Have a good week.

I won't vote for an adjudicated Rapist, Fraudster, Felon, or insurrectionist. I can switch careers just fine.

I also won't vote for a Party that is looking to support Christian Nationalism in our government.

Obviously anyone here has the right to vote however they want... However, the Republican Party has failed under Trump, and it will continue to fail under Trump.

Boomers have done nothing but steal from their children and grandchildren in every way possible. But if the system is there, I'm happy to take back some of my money buy offering insurance products to them...

And if I can't, whatever. I'm at the point where I don't work to live in insurance.

PS: There's no infighting or argument for me. I've been around long enough to know no one will change their minds... You have the right to vote how you see fit...

Just like I have the right to enjoy Trump melting down because he's going to lose.
Amen

This is possibly the dumbest thread on the entire forum.

If anyone thinks the President has the power to do away with anything, they do not understand how the US Government works.

Congress is what your attention should be on... and those buying their votes and paying them off.

All of the theatrics are merely a charade to keep the masses distracted from the ones who truly hold the power in this country.
Exactly, this entire thread is just a way for people to push their uneducated prejudices against the party/candidate they don't like.

I am commercial p&c here in California. California is one of, and debatably THE most difficult p&c market in the country.

If Harris wins - the market is still a mess for another year or two.
If Trump wins - the market is still a mess for another year or two.
If RFK wins - the market is still a mess for another year or two.

The only difference is, that if Trump wins, I win a bet with my friend, and if Harris wins, then I'm out some cash.

Just my opinion.

Let the arguing and infighting begin.
I like your friend... A dem who puts his money where his mouth is unlike most libs that just want to spend other people's money. :D

Please. This guy's track record is so far and away higher than Harris or Trump's. He knows exactly what he's doing and that's one of the reasons the media isn't giving him any play, and why Biden refused him Secret Service protection for a long time, why the DNC has actively worked against him, including most of his family. The "good old boys club" isn't exclusive to the Conservative party.
He's a threat to their way of life, they're tied to big corporations, etc. The handouts they get from Big Ag and Big Pharma, are you kidding? If he couldn't get it done, they'd let him have the floor and let him burn out and fade away. But they know, especially after he aced his 'Real Debate' that ran alongside the Trump/Biden train wreck, that he's sharp and competent.
Your reputation is something that you take a lifetime to earn, but can lose in a minute.

RFK Jr lost his reputation years ago. Full stop.

Vaccines cause autism. Wifi causes leaky brain. Antidepressants cause school shootings. Water supply turns kids trans. HIV doesn't cause AIDS, etc.

He vaccine advocating got children killed in Kenya.

His bond policy for stable home interest rates is DoA, because he has to sell the bonds at over the interest rate he wants to use JUST to not be in loss.

His pro-Israel stance is ridiculous on it's face. It's not just letting Israel defend themselves, it's continuing an Apartheid against Palestinians.

Media doesn't give him play because he doesn't produce ratings. His people are anti-MSM, MSM is entertainment first.

I've listened to podcasts he's been on. He flip flops worse than Vivek. He's inconsistent between what he says, and what he stands for.

Concerning SS protection, there are standards... he didn't qualify. Full stop. Sorry. Biden decided to give him SS protection after the Trump assassination attempt. He still didn't qualify.

I don't have a problem with people changing policy stances. I do have a problem with RFK because he continues to talk out both sides of his mouth, depending on the audience.

Let's not even forget his ongoing behavioral issues with women... where is rationale is essentially "boys will be boys.."

They don't "give him the floor" because this is a close election still. Every vote for RFK jr is a vote against Trump or Harris.

I'm not saying don't support RFK Jr if he aligns with your idea of American... I am saying that what you're selling and what objective is are not consistent. Intentionally or not.

Great Strawman and deflection. At least half of those things you posted are ridiculously laughable, sensationalized, and outright completely false. "A felon." They literally changed laws to get him convicted. lol.

Epstein? He was a socialite that weaved his way into higher society and hung out with EVERYONE. No one knew he was the monster he was. And Trump was on absolutely ZERO flight logs.

"A Christian man that calls foreigners rapists and murderers." He said SOME. And he is correct. They're literally emptying out their prisons and sending them here. Moreover, ever hear of the Crusades?? What do you think Christians are? Doormats for everyone that just have to go along with absolutely everything, no matter how degenerate?

This is why no one respects the modern Democrat. You people lie and sensationalize like crazy, and it's so incredibly transparent, yet you can't see it.

I'm not claiming Trump is holier than thou. Hell, I don't even really like him much as a person. I don't even align with a party. So you can take your TDS and shove it up your self-righteous rear end. All I vote on is policies for the country. Period. End of story.

You vote on personalities and things that don't matter. I vote on policies.

I'm not a Democrat.. so there's that. I dont read or watch MSM, so there's also that.

Concerning Epstiens flight logs, that's a lie. I'm linking for JUST the flight logs as evidence.

"Some" are rapists and murders does not equate to anything. Repeating the line over and over is either intentionally overstating it or intentionally misleading. Trying to rationalize the intent of what he's saying by just saying "he didn't say all" is a straw man argument.

When something happens, and I have to make a decision on something, I research left, right, and middle. I read and listen to what the candidate says and puts out.

You don't vote on policy, so that's a lie. You vote for party. Trump's policies have been shit when he was in office. Project 2025 is even worse. I've actually read it, thanks.

There is no sensationalization. There are factual pieces of information that you rationalize to justify that they don't matter.

Here's the difference between us, and why most of you guys have no credibility. I produce VERIFIABLE facts when I say something. They're in audio of him speaking or what he's sent out. Full stop.

You could try to refute those facts with new evidence. You don't.

Instead, you go on long tangents about how you feel. How you feel and what is are not consistent, or even credible.

So, if you want to have a rationale, objective, fact based discussion without playing the victim proxy for Trump, I'm in... otherwise, please keep filing up grievances for after Trump looses... again... After the Republican Party underperforms with Trump on top of the ticket... again...

PS: Yes, I consider a person's character when they run to represent me. Just like you should when you do business with them.

Trump's character is junk. You know this. It's why you say you vote for policy over "personality." Unfortunately, most of his policies, like most MAGA Republicans, are woefully out of touch with most Americans.

The truth here is that MAGA Republicans know they're losing their grip on political power in this country.

Religious participation is trending down.
White people are trending towards the minority.

Trump is an excellent proxy for these concerns... because it's about grievances and power.

Vote how you feel... I'm nobody to convience you otherwise. I have no illusion that we're going to change each others minds. My ONLY interest is to apply reality to what you're saying...

You can lie to me. I'm smart enough to go and fact check you when something sounds off. Lying to yourself is more of an issue to me... but you're an adult.

Last edited:
I was just on a PodTV episode this morning with Hon. David M. Walker, fmr Comptroller General of the United States and William Danko, co-author of The Millionaire Next Door discussing Kamala Harris and the $35 Trillion Debt.

Back