What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

I'm not a Democrat.. so there's that. I dont read or watch MSM, so there's also that.

Concerning Epstiens flight logs, that's a lie. I'm linking for JUST the flight logs as evidence.

"Some" are rapists and murders does not equate to anything. Repeating the line over and over is either intentionally overstating it or intentionally misleading. Trying to rationalize the intent of what he's saying by just saying "he didn't say all" is a straw man argument.

When something happens, and I have to make a decision on something, I research left, right, and middle. I read and listen to what the candidate says and puts out.

You don't vote on policy, so that's a lie. You vote for party. Trump's policies have been shit when he was in office. Project 2025 is even worse. I've actually read it, thanks.

There is no sensationalization. There are factual pieces of information that you rationalize to justify that they don't matter.

Here's the difference between us, and why most of you guys have no credibility. I produce VERIFIABLE facts when I say something. They're in audio of him speaking or what he's sent out. Full stop.

You could try to refute those facts with new evidence. You don't.

Instead, you go on long tangents about how you feel. How you feel and what is are not consistent, or even credible.

So, if you want to have a rationale, objective, fact based discussion without playing the victim proxy for Trump, I'm in... otherwise, please keep filing up grievances for after Trump looses... again... After the Republican Party underperforms with Trump on top of the ticket... again...

PS: Yes, I consider a person's character when they run to represent me. Just like you should when you do business with them.

Trump's character is junk. You know this. It's why you say you vote for policy over "personality." Unfortunately, most of his policies, like most MAGA Republicans, are woefully out of touch with most Americans.

The truth here is that MAGA Republicans know they're losing their grip on political power in this country.

Religious participation is trending down.
White people are trending towards the minority.

Trump is an excellent proxy for these concerns... because it's about grievances and power.

Vote how you feel... I'm nobody to convience you otherwise. I have no illusion that we're going to change each others minds. My ONLY interest is to apply reality to what you're saying...

You can lie to me. I'm smart enough to go and fact check you when something sounds off. Lying to yourself is more of an issue to me... but you're an adult.

I call you a sensationalist, and then you take the opportunity to make a shining example of this. lol. Trump never went to Epstein Island, which is the point. He took his commuter jet a few times from Palm Beach to Washington D.C. and then NYC.

And guess what? ......... He was with his f**king FAMILY........it literally says "Donald Trump, Marla Maples, Tiffany, and the Nanny" on the flight logs. 🤣 The guy was going to and from his properties with his FAMILY, ya dope.

And by the way, what does race and "White people" even have to do with anything??? Sounds like you're just a racist a$$hole. Not surprising. You're a true POS, saying that with glee.

You're no better than MessNBC. You have zero ability to logically examine anything.

You just hate Trump and you'll rationalize anything to try and paint him in a bad light, while removing all context, nuance, and common sense. Just know I have no respect for you. None. Not that you care, but you're nothing but a clown to me.

And again...if you could fit this through your pea-brain, I already said I vote on POLICY. How many times must I repeat this for it to sink into a low IQ brain?????????????????????????????

POLICY, POLICY, POLICY...Read it, Travis....take it slowly.......SAY IT OUT LOUD, Buddy. POLICY!

You're right, you're not a Democrat, you're a communist.

I look forward to your forthcoming rambling about all things Trump...
😂 Keep voting for your job to go away, ya moron.

Last edited:
My father has massive vertigo every day since taking the vaccine, making him unable to do anything, destroying his life. I know many others and clients who swear the vaccine hurt them physically, none ever got COVID.

I have many clients on Eliquis now, blood thinner, only after taking the vaccine and after getting blood clots or heart palpitations.

But go ahead and minimalize the minority who are living proof the vaccine had bad effects on many. The other 96% is all that matters

Your reputation is something that you take a lifetime to earn, but can lose in a minute.

RFK Jr lost his reputation years ago. Full stop.

Vaccines cause autism. Wifi causes leaky brain. Antidepressants cause school shootings. Water supply turns kids trans. HIV doesn't cause AIDS, etc.

He vaccine advocating got children killed in Kenya.

His bond policy for stable home interest rates is DoA, because he has to sell the bonds at over the interest rate he wants to use JUST to not be in loss.

His pro-Israel stance is ridiculous on it's face. It's not just letting Israel defend themselves, it's continuing an Apartheid against Palestinians.

Media doesn't give him play because he doesn't produce ratings. His people are anti-MSM, MSM is entertainment first.

I've listened to podcasts he's been on. He flip flops worse than Vivek. He's inconsistent between what he says, and what he stands for.

Concerning SS protection, there are standards... he didn't qualify. Full stop. Sorry. Biden decided to give him SS protection after the Trump assassination attempt. He still didn't qualify.

I don't have a problem with people changing policy stances. I do have a problem with RFK because he continues to talk out both sides of his mouth, depending on the audience.

Let's not even forget his ongoing behavioral issues with women... where is rationale is essentially "boys will be boys.."

They don't "give him the floor" because this is a close election still. Every vote for RFK jr is a vote against Trump or Harris.

I'm not saying don't support RFK Jr if he aligns with your idea of American... I am saying that what you're selling and what objective is are not consistent. Intentionally or not.
and I bet The View is your favorite daytime telly.

Politics doesn't matter anymore, in the sense we have no control and clearly American votes matter not.

The Dems cheat.cheated.and continue to cheat.

Sure they all "persuade sales-wise" but you know there's more Dems doing it and theyll win either way. Even if Trump gets elected, by people who aren't hypnotised by bs, theyll fight the hell out of it.

Nancy (and Obama)is hell bent on keeping him out and sadly has shown time and time again the level of her power is almost unstoppable.

One thing is that whoever has the most dirt on others has the most power.....perhaps all the donor money comes from what Bath House Barry knows and he leverages it to get more....you know....

Yah, I'm playing around here and being a little facetious but you know, theres alot of truth to this....(p.s. the Bath House Barry is just one of 100s of examples). This kind of crap goes back to Hoover days and probably prior.

I call you a sensationalist, and then you take the opportunity to make a shining example of this. lol. Trump never went to Epstein Island, which is the point. He took his commuter jet a few times from Palm Beach to Washington D.C. and then NYC.

And guess what? ......... He was with his f**king FAMILY........it literally says "Donald Trump, Marla Maples, Tiffany, and the Nanny" on the flight logs. 🤣 The guy was going to and from his properties with his FAMILY, ya dope.

And by the way, what does race and "White people" even have to do with anything??? Sounds like you're just a racist a$$hole. Not surprising. You're a true POS, saying that with glee.

You're no better than MessNBC. You have zero ability to logically examine anything.

You just hate Trump and you'll rationalize anything to try and paint him in a bad light, while removing all context, nuance, and common sense. Just know I have no respect for you. None. Not that you care, but you're nothing but a clown to me.

And again...if you could fit this through your pea-brain, I already said I vote on POLICY. How many times must I repeat this for it to sink into a low IQ brain?????????????????????????????

POLICY, POLICY, POLICY...Read it, Travis....take it slowly.......SAY IT OUT LOUD, Buddy. POLICY!

You're right, you're not a Democrat, you're a communist.

I look forward to your forthcoming rambling about all things Trump...
😂 Keep voting for your job to go away, ya moron.
Why don't you tell us how you really feel :laugh:

One of the biggest injustices of the COVID vax indoctrination is forcing the military to get the vax if they wanted to remain.

Between this and forcing kids to get the vax someone in DC needs to be held accountable.
I think the billions who were spared covid might disagree with you.

Back