What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

"called me a racist,"

Racist!!!

I was also called a Racist a few months ago by someone losing their shit

What would have disgusted me a few years ago kinda makes me want to clown the accuser now. But my anti bully side holds me back.

So, chill. 'Racist' is just one of the throw away terms. Kinda like Liberal or MAGA is thrown back and forth. It's all been watered down.

Last edited:
Racist!!!

I was also called a Racist a few months ago by someone losing their shit

What would have discussed me a few years ago kinda makes me want to clown the accuser. But my anti bully side holds me back.

So, chill. 'Racist' is just one of the throw away terms. Kinda like Liberal or MAGA is thrown back and forth. It's all been watered down.

I called Mark a bigot, because Mark is a bigot.

I did not call him a racist...

However, considering the fact that he has spent a year being bent out of shape over thinking I called him a racist.... it does make me wonder...

I called Mark a bigot, because Mark is a bigot.

I did not call him a racist...

However, considering the fact that he has spent a year being bent out of shape over thinking I called him a racist.... it does make me wonder...

Racist is, to me, one of those terms that make my eyes roll up, chuckle a little, and get my mute button on stand by.

Over used and usually used wrong. And used by Racist more than not.

It used to get me riled up. Real racism is fortunately not as prevalent today as decades past. So I guess it is kinda good that the word has less bite today.

IMohsoHO

Back