What would be a fair deal?

Not to go into too much detail as to how I was found by this guy, but somehow through Facebook a friend of friend and so on and so forth reached out to me through a friend of a friend and so on and so forth and tells me he started selling FE in November 2017, worked aged leads the first two months, and then he started getting fresh DM leads the beginning of January.

He left the business in June, and he says he has about 365 DM leads that were mailed on his behalf that he has never reached on the phone or met face to face (he says he was not a door knocker, so if there was no phone # or if the lead wouldn't answer the phone, or answered the phone but refused an appointment, this agent put that lead aside.

He asked me if I'd like to take a look at them to see if I would take them off his hands. He mentioned no price, and neither did I. These are right in my area - all of them in my two main counties from the sound of it. I am meeting him later tonight to look at the leads. He says he has them printed out, and that he can email me an excel spreadsheet that would have all the leads he received minus those to whom he sold policies.

Let's assume these are legit DM leads, anywhere from 2 to 8 months old. Lets also assume that he has not worked them, or under-worked them as well. I get that this could all be a scam (though the social network path by which he reached me seems legit to me), but for the purpose of this thread, help me out by assuming these are on the up and up.

Any advice as to what a fair price might be for such leads? Again, he says there are 365 leads, all DM, and all were returned between January 2018 and June of 2018.

Just curious. He left biz in June. DM's were returned 1/18 thru 6/18.

Yet you sold 8 since Feb 8th?

Confused . . .

That was a reply to my insurance bit who is perpetually peaved by by presence of my friend LostDollar. All could be right in myinnsurancebiz’s world if he’d just put LostDollar on ignore.

So you brought him here - makes sense ;)

Just curious. He left biz in June. DM's were returned 1/18 thru 6/18.

Yet you sold 8 since Feb 8th?

Confused . . .

If you read my post again, slowly, you should be able to figure it out. If not, here is the simple version: Of the leads he gave me I recognize 8 of them as folks who I also had received leads from and sold since I started my own DM in February.

If you read my post again, slowly, you should be able to figure it out. If not, here is the simple version: Of the leads he gave me I recognize 8 of them as folks who I also had received leads from and sold since I started my own DM in February.

" I have sold policies to 8 of them already " - no matter how slowwwwwwwwww it's read - could be taken several ways . . .

But then again - you are Dollar's "friend" - bahahahaha

Makes sense . . . But - had you sold 8 since 3:05pm - that would be awesome

Back